Chapter 29

The first room didn't look too special. It was filled with small little objects. The two nations continued towards the west, going through a door. However, once the door shut behind them, the room seemed to be exactly the same as the room before it.

"Weren't we just..." Germany began, trailing off.

"It would appear not everything here is as it seems." England said. "Let's be cautious." Germany nodded and the two went to the right this time. The door on that side led to another room, this one filled with scattered flowers and what seemed to be toys. Walking past one of the tulips, Germany stopped suddenly, noticing the flower blooming.

"....England." He said after a while. "Get me an empty bottle. Now." England looked at him like he was crazy.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Just give me a bottle already!" Germany said. England jumped slightly then dug around in the bag, pulling out a small bottle and handing it to him. Germany quickly held it to the flowers, right as it began shooting out...spring water?

"Well, I'll be..." England said in amazement. "Nothing in here is really is what it seems."

"We should check around at these other flowers as well." Germany said, pulling the bottle away. "Who knows, there might be other surprises like this."

"True. Let's keep moving." England said. The two continued through the room and checking any flower along the way. By doing this, they ended up getting about 100 Heta, 2 servings of pasta, and a cheeseburger. 

However, the door leading out of the room seemed to be up on the wall, far out of reach. Both nations looked up at it, possibly thinking of how they could possibly reach it. Until England started jumping, trying in vain to reach it.

"Do you really think you can reach it?" Germany asked, watching him. England shot a glare over his shoulder at him.

"Well, I don't see you trying to attempt anything!" He shot back. Germany glanced back up at the wall, thinking for a moment. He then took a step forwards and...walked up the wall??

"W...What!?" Germany pulled the door open, glancing back down at the Brit.

"Things aren't always as they seem, remember?" He said.

"Doors are one thing but I didn't bloody expect  to have to just start walking on walls!" England said, looking down at the wall and then back up at Germany.

"It's pretty easy. Here," The German held his hand out. "I'll have my hand out just in case you lose footing." England glanced back to the wall, taking a quick deep breath.

"All right..." He finally said. "Here I go..." He took one step up, and then another. And another and another. Until he finally made it to the door, holding on for what seemed like dear life.

"You gonna make it?" Germany asked. The Brit gave a shaky nod.

"Yes. Sooner we make it to the ground, the better." He said. Germany nodded, heading through the open door. England followed close behind, but immediately wished he didn't. 

The entire room seemed to be upside down, and it certainly didn't handle the poor nation's nerves.

"Uuuugghhh...I think I'm going to be sick." He commented, closing his eyes and looking down at the ground, or would it be called the ceiling?

"For both of our sakes, try to hold it in." Germany advised, walking towards the back of the room. England followed after a minute. They both went through the door at the back of the room, which led to another long, right-sided room.