Chapter 22

The room was far from being the same icy caverns as the tunnel before it. It was instead what seemed to be a small clearing with a small frozen over pond. And...were they back outside? 

America was crouching behind a fallen log, watching what seemed to be two figures on the ice.

"America! Wh-" England began to yell, but the american turned sharply.

"Shh. Be quiet." He said in a whisper. "They'll hear you."

"They?" 

"Just, hide. Quickly."  He said. Each of them exchanging a glance, the other nations proceeded to hide. England and France joined America behind his log while Germany, Japan, and Russia hid behind a log nearby.

"Wheeeee!" One of the figures, who looked incredibly familiar said, speeding ahead of the other figure. As they grew  closer, the hiding nations could see that this figure...was indeed Canada. And the other figure looked like...America??

"Wheeeeee!!~" The other America said. This America looked exactly like the one hiding behind the log. Except, like the Sweden back at the factory, he had those bright, icy blue eyes.

"I might just win this!!" Canada said excitedly, pulling more and more ahead of the America.

"Eheheh~ We'll see about that, friend!" The America said, speeding up slightly. He was purposely letting Canada win. The two skidded to a stop on the shore, Canada looking incredibly pleased.

"Ahaha! Weee! I win the race again, America!" He said happily. The America laughed as well, panting slightly.

"Aw, shucks!! I'm just not very good at this!" He said. Canada gave him a reassuring smile, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Nonsense, you're much better than when we first started." The canadian said. "It was neck and neck there for a while!"

"Bah, I'm just not as good at this as you are." The America said, waving it aside. "You're the best at everything! It's no wonder you're the better brother~"

"Aww~ Well, I wouldn't say that." Canada said. "You're a wonderful brother, too~" The America hiding behind the log glanced at England, looking both worried and heartbroken.

"England, you can see if they're real or not...Is this a dream or is it the real Canada?" He asked. England furrowed his eyebrows, looking closer.

"He's real, that must be the creature with him" The Brit said. America looked even more heartbroken for a minute before rage took over.

"That BASTARD!!" He hissed. He then ran out, stopping a bit aways from the two. "HEY!"

"Mm?" Canada turned, a bit surprised. "Hello!"

"How the--?!" The America began, absolutely taken back.

"What the hell do you think you're doing to my brother?! Kidnapping him and doing this!!" America yelled, the others emerging from the logs and standing behind him.

"Me?" The America asked, pointing to himself. "I haven't done anything but give Temperance the love, attention, and adoration he rightly deserves!"

"His name is not Temperance, it's Canadia!" America yelled back, clenching his fists tightly.

"It's Canada." France corrected from behind him.

"Yea, yea, whatever!" America said, waving it aside. "Come on Canada, we're going home!" Canada looked slightly confused, glancing behind himself and around to see if there was anyone else.

"...Is he talking to me?" He asked. America threw his hands up.

"Oh come on!!" He yelled.

"Now, see here--" The other America began, but was stopped by Canada.