Bad Ending #2

........

Let France get him
Go get him yourself

You choose: Go get him yourself

"He's my brother. I'll handle this." America said firmly, stomping over to Temperance. "Canada, we're leaving. Now."

"But my name is not--" Temperance tried to yell, but was stopped by America, who had given him a slap across the face. "!!" America looked incredibly angry.

"Enough of this 'Temperance' nonsense!!" He yelled. "You are Canada! You are coming home whether you like it or not!"

"...Y-You...hit me?" Temperance said, touching his face lightly and shakily.

"You're obviously not in your right mind." America growled, he turned back to the group, taking a step towards them. "You'll thank me later. Come on, let's go."

"You....monster..." Temperance said. His voice was soft, but it seemed to be incredibly loud to everyone in the room, especially to America.

"What...did you call me?" He asked, turning to face Temperance again.

"A monster!!" Temperance said, louder this time. "No "brother" would hit their own family and drag them away from paradise!"

"It's for your own good." America said, growling slightly.

"Who are you to judge that!?" Temperance yelled, taking America by surprise. "Who says you know what I want?? What I need?!"

"I'm your brother, of course I'm--"

"You're no brother of mine!!!" Temperance cut him off. America took a step back, tears forming.

"...Canada, I-"

"AMERICA!!" Temperance shouted, steadying himself with his hockey stick. "AMERICA SAVE ME FROM THIS MONSTER!! PLEASE!!!"

"That's what I'm trying to do!! I--" He quickly turned to the others, a pleading look.. "Come on you guys, help me out here!!" But before any of the others could say anything, the other America from before appeared behind the american. The others jumped, backing away simply. "....What?" His mouth was suddenly covered by the other America, his hand covered with scarlet blood.

So you are the monster who dares to hurt my wonderful brother? The America asked, smiling and showing off his razor sharp teeth.

"H-He's my brother, not yours!!" America said, muffled slightly. "You stay away from him!" The other America placed his hand on America's throat.

Not from what I heard, friend. He is my brother. He shall always be my brother. Isn't that right, Temperance? The America glanced back at Temperance, who was glaring at the back of America's head.

"Yes...My best brother forever and ever..." He said, agreeing. America wanted to glance back at him in horror, but the America kept him facing the others, who watched on in absolute terror.

And ever and ever~ You've lost your chance. Now it's my turn. The America told him.

"B-But I-!!" But he was stopped by the America tightening his grip slightly on his throat.

Well, Temperance? Shall I do away with this monster so we may continue on with our wonderful life uninterrupted? The America asked. Temperance nodded.

"...Yes, please. End this." He said coldly. America's eyes widened in horror

"CANADA!! PLEASE!!" He managed to choke out. His body was shaking. He knew exactly what this imposter was going to do.

Too bad, friend. Better luck in the next life~ Ehehehe~ The America said to him.

"CANA-" But there was a snap and the world went black. America.

was dead.

So...That happened. Next chapter will be much more happy, I swear!
                                                                                                                            ~Silver