Announcement time!

I know this isn't a new chapter or anything. And yes, it's still left on a cliffhanger. But I have a rather important announcement/question for anyone who happens to be a fan of this story/just this style of turning fan-made games into stories. 

I've been thinking of creating a new story based on another Hetagame. So I thought it would be fun if you guys sent in any suggestions, should you have any.

And don't forget, this can be any Hetagame! I only have one rule, the Hetagame must be finished, and not on hiatus. I can't and don't want to have two different stories based on unfinished games going on at a different time. 

And you definitely have to include what the game's title is, because chances are, I haven't seen it or heard of it. So that means if the game is horrible and sad, I get to experience it! 

And no, I won't turn a game down just because it's a horrible, sad experience. That's what makes it fun!

So send in your suggestions! And stay on the lookout for Chapter 41! That'll be out soon. And one last thing, this will not stop just because I'm thinking of doing another story based on a Hetagame. This will stop whenever I catch up to the current update, and it will then continue with the updates from there.

Until then! 

And don't forget to send me any suggestions if you have any!