Chapter 8 (RE-UPLOAD)

What should I do?

Stop England

Let him talk

You choose: Let him Talk

"...Let him talk." Germany said. Everyone in the room turned to him in surprise. Well, except England, who did gave Germany a relieved look. "Let's at least hear him out since he brought us all here to discuss it." Germany explained.

"All right, sounds fair to me~" Russia agreed. China huffed, giving England an expectant look.

"This better be good." He said.

"Oh, okay, I won't mind listening to England's delusions for a little longer." France said, leaning back in his chair. America stayed silent, sitting back down. He still didn't look convinced and also like he wanted nothing more than to run back to Canada, just to make sure he was still alright. Japan also stayed silent, looking at Germany still before England began speaking again.

"Thank you, Germany." England said, giving the German a nod. "A Fauchereve is a creature who gets in touch with the human world through dreams, thus being called a 'Dream Reaper' as France pointed out." He explained further.

"But what does that have to do with us?" China asked, his arms uncrossing.

"I'm getting to that." England said, slightly annoyed. "Now, today at about 14:40 hours, Canada has fallen into a coma."

"Who?" Russia asked. England rolled his eyes.

"Your next door neighbour." He said.

"...Oh! The chair! Very nice boy!" Russia said cheerfully. England was on the verge of slamming his hand onto his face.

"Wh-What?! Is he okay?!" France asked worriedly. England held a hand up to stop any more questions the Frenchman could have.

"We're not sure, but we do know he is not the only one affected." England looked right at Germany, who was refusing to now meet his gaze. "Isn't that right, Germany?"

"...Ja. Both Austria and Italy have fallen into a coma, Austria at 15:35 hours and Italy at 14:00 hours on the dot." Germany said.

"Woah, hold on!" America said. "So Italy was the first one to be hit by this?!"

"It would seem that way." England said, walking back over to the table and picking up the book.

"Do you hear yourselves talking?!" China asked incredulously, standing up in his chair. "This is nonsense!"

"Hold your tongue, China!" Germany yelled, glaring over his shoulder at China.

"...Germany-san, he is right. All of this sounds sort of ridiculous." Japan said. "I don't think it could be a dream creature that was at fault for them falling asleep."

"I know it sounds odd, but there's no other explanation..." Germany said. Heck, he could barely believe what he was hearing. Dream monsters? He just had to stick by what he said and that it was one of the only explanations. But then the thought struck him, what if there was another reason? "...Is there?" He asked, looking to England for confirmation.

"...May I continue?" England simply asked, looking irritated. "Anyway, the creature has a habit of lurking in peoples' reflections and is able to transform into the person that its victim most admires, whether it be a lover, a child, a pet, a parent- anything." England continued to explain. "In dreams, it masquerades as the said person and fulfill any wish you may have, filling you with the desire to sleep more in order to continue enjoying its company."