Chapter 10

I felt myself fall to the floor...And then my fall never seemed to stop...Until...

Germany felt himself hit solid ground. Was it over? Did the potion work? HE blinked his eyes open, slightly surprised to see bright blue sky above him. The potion did work then if he wasn't in the "Ascension" room anymore. He forced himself up, glancing around at his new surroundings. There were hills covered with bright green grass and several purple and yellow flowers dotted the area.

"...Hmmm?" No one else was there. Was he really inside Italy's mind? "This place..." He began walking around. "Is...This Italy's mind?" He stopped in the middle of a patch of wild grass. "It figures this would be it. All of the flowers are scattered and disorganized." He commented. "Plus the atmosphere is very empty, just like his thoughts."

"....Still...." He glance towards what he assumed to be cliff faces. "..It's very beautiful here.." He could feel the landscape drawing him in, but he snapped himself out of it before it could fully take hold. "Anyway, I need to find the others." There were four ways to go, north, west, south, and east. Maybe north? That way seemed to have a man-made path, hopefully that could lead him to one of the others?

Heading that way, he found that the path didn't last for long and it only lead to another clearing with trees. And by one of the trees, America was just getting to his feet, a baseball bat in his hand.

"America!" Germany called, running over. The American gave a jump, turning sharply. Germany stopped, looking him up and down. "America? Is that you?"

"Wah, dude! Germany!" America said, raising his bat for a moment, but eventually lowering it. "We really made it to the dreamworld! That's so AWESOME!!" America the tried jumping, flapping his arms like a bird. Germany gave him a questioning look. When he stopped, he gave a slightly nervous laugh, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Aw right, England said we couldn't do super cool things in here, like flying." America said.

"You're really excited to be here, aren't you?" Germany asked, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Of course!" America said happily. "I'll beat you all up and be the HERO once again!" He then flashed his usual cocky grin.

"Damn you." Germany said simply.

"Oh, by the way, when I woke up, I had my baseball bat in hand!" America added, holding his baseball bat up. "But I didn't remember bringing it with me at the meeting." Germany then realized he had his whip at his belt, almost like he hadn't left it at home.

"Well...I have my whip too." Germany said, pulling his whip from his belt, lashing it away from them experimentally. "Even though I didn't bring it either. Maybe they are the "weapons" we manifested in this world?" He suggested.

"....Dude. You beat up my dog with that whip. Don't even lie." America said. The german had to search his memory for a minute before remembering what he was talking about.

"...Ah...Es tut mir lied." He apologized.

"Geshundheit!" America replied. "Well, here we gooo!!" Germany couldn't help but facepalm this time.

America joined the party

"How about we head east?" Germany suggested. "We need to find the others before we can move on."

"Got it! Let's go!" America said, leading the way. Germany sighed and sprinted to catch up with him. Suddenly, once they had walked for a while, America suddenly stopped short. Germany stopped as well, looking at America questioningly.

"What? What is it?" He asked. America simply pointed ahead. Russia was standing not too far away, just staring at a rock curiously.

"What's the creepy bastard doing?" He asked. Germany shrugged, just as confused as America probably was.