Chapter 25

"Ai-yah, this isn't good." China muttered, pacing the small ice cavern he had fallen in. "I haven't seen the others in a long time. I hope everything is okay." He huffed, glancing up at the hole he had fallen through. It was too high to jump up to and it was in the middle of the room. away from anything that he could climb up to it. "Though what I really need to worry about is how the heck I'm going to get out of here!" China walked back to the middle of the room, stopping. 

"They wouldn't leave me behind...would they?" He asked. He sighed, glancing back up through the hole. "......Ai-yah, you guys....where are you? ...." There was a crash behind him, as if the pile of stones was hit by something large. "Wh-whoa!!" He turned to it, taking a step back.

China! China, are you in here!? Came a voice from the other side. An incredibly familiar one at that.

"Wha-- Is that you?!" China asked, running over to the pile of rocks. "Really you??" 

Stand back! I'm going to take this down! The voice yelled again. China nodded.

"Shi de!!" He replied, running to the back of the cave. There was a loud blast and rumble as the rubble was blasted back. China turned back to the pile, which was now gone to reveal an opening.

"H-Hello??" China asked, walking closer to the opening. A familiar figure walked through, a big smile on his face.

"China!! I finally found you!" Russia said happily. China ran over to his friend, a smile appearing on his face as well.

"Oh thank god!! I thought I was going to be left here to die!" He exclaimed. "How did you find me!?"

"I noticed you were missing from the group the group so I came looking for you." Russia explained. "Sorry I didn't come sooner!"

"Well, it's good that I'm found now." China said. "Did anything happen?"

"We all found Canada and got him back in our group." Russia informed him. "I'll explain on the rest on the way.  Come on, I'll take you back up north, that's where everyone is going."

"Oh good! Show me the way!" China said, walking around the taller nation and out the opening. Russia turned to watch him leave, his smile growing wider.

"With pleasure. Ehehehe~" He said, his violet eyes flashing icy blue for a moment before following the Asian nation out of the cave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took about an hour to backtrack to the flower field from the frozen lakeside.

"All right, we made it back here." Germany said. "Now we have to head north." The others nodded and they began to head north. It was a while once again a while before they made it to what seemed to be the beginning of a lake. And on the other side, which they had eventually made it too, seemed to be a wooden deck. Moving along said wooden deck, it eventually led to what seemed to be a maze, with several pieces of that connected paths together being completely broken.

"Blimey, looks like a storm's been through." England commented.

"Can that happen in dreamworlds?" Japan asked as they moved through the maze. England thought for a moment.

"Yes...Sometimes." He finally answered. "However, in this case, I think these boards were broken on purpose. Possibly as some sort of puzzle."

"Dude, this isn't a video game!" America said behind him. 

"It's certainly felt that way..." England murmured. They continued on, eventually reaching the shore, which was covered in bright yellow flowers.

"This is...an unsettling amount of flowers." England commented.