No Tattoos?

***Devon's Point of View***

We all sat at the table. Perry set plates out with the help of Zach who didn't seem like a talkative fellow. Frank grabbed the chair next to me and we talked about his future.

"Do you really just want to be in a band for the rest of your life?" I asked him. I knew at the time being the answer would be yes, but truthfully being in a band forever would not be healthy. The family he would one day have wouldn't see him much.

"I do. I really love what I do." Frankie said as he gulped down a dumpling. Ew. The biggest pet-peve of mine was talking with food in your mouth. I didn't need to see what was in your mouth as you told me something. I looked away and payed attention to the others. Especially Zach. He was so quite and shy. It didn't seem like someone Perry would date. I imagined him talkative and more active in our conversations. I had not known Perry for long, but I seriously did not think this was Zach. I ignored the fact that he was chewing with his mouth open and studied his features. He had brown flippy hair with 3/4 gauges. He had small dimples that probably grew when he smiled. He had a petite nose that fit his face perfectly. He was a cutie for sure. I switched my gaze from Zach to Gerard. He had already finished all his food. He seemed to be wearing eyeliner. I had never seen a man with eyeliner.

"Why you staring at me?" Gerard broke the silence. I went white. I didn't realize that I was staring.

"I was not staring." I lied.

"You were so staring." He pointed at me. I bit my lip and looked away.

"Alright. Everyone shut up. Kay? Kay." an unknown voice announced. I looked up to see Zach searching for a response. I grabbed my fork and started to eat. Frank's leg poked mine. I looked at him and he quickly glimpsed at me, winked, and looked away. So it was on purpose. I pushed his leg with mine and he pushed back. For a while we went back and forth. I twisted my foot. I smiled and let my hand fall. I wanted to signal Frank to grab it and he does exactly that. For the rest of the time at the table our hands stayed interlocked.

"Time to clean up. Gerard, Devon, and Frankie get your butts up and clean up. I'll set up a movie. Mikey and Zach lets go." Mike and Zach followed Perry up the stairs. I went over and started to grab all the plates. Gerard cleaned up the food and Frankie got the forks and knives. I looked from Gerard to Frankie. Frank was covered in tattoos and Gerard didn't have one.

"Your staring again." Gerard looked at me.

"You don't have any tattoos." I got off the topic. Gerard suddenly got protective. He looked at the ground.

"I don't want any." He whispered. I felt bad invading his personal life, but it was different. It seemed like everyone else had at least one tattoo and the lead singer didn't have one.

"Don't lie to this girl Gerard. He wants one, but he is sca-" Frankie started

"I don't want one. End of Story." Gerard ran off. I looked at Frank. I felt really bad.

"Don't worry about it." Frank started to walk towards me. He picked me up and put my on the counter. I kissed him once again. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer. I couldn't get enough of this kid.

"Alright kids. Time to stop kissing and come watch the movie." Perry screamed down the stairs. How could have she known? Frank grabbed me bridal-style and brought me up the stairs. He threw me on the open couch and sat next to me. I cuddled up in his chest.

"We are watching Nightmare on Elm Street." Zach said.

"Fuck no. I hate scary movies." Devon fought back. They fought more, but not an actual fight, a cute fight. We ended up watching Nightmare on Elm Street.

***Time Lapse***

"I need to go home." I said as soon as the movie ended.

"I'll drive you." Frankie offered.

"No. I'm good. I can walk." I didn't want to walk with him because I knew it would end up in another kiss and right now I didn't need that.

"No, its late and you need a ride." He fought back.

"I think you should go with him because it is late." Perry said sympathetically. I groaned and went out with Frank. It's not that I didn't want to go with him, its just I didn't want to kiss him again with the fear of falling for him.

I was falling for him already, and I was falling fast.
.