Everything Makes Sense Now

***Chrissi’s POV***

Why did I lie to her? I didn’t mean to be an ass. She was a very pretty girl and didn’t deserve me being mean. I sighed. Frankie was a very committed guy when it came to relationship.

“Frankie is seriously pissed off. What am I going to do?” Gerard fell on the couch next to me.

“Well…I don’t think his girlfriend will ever like me.” I looked at Gerard. He was twiddling his thumbs.

“Frank will get over it. He is your best friend.” I tried my best to cheer Gerard up.

“It’s not that easy. When Frankie didn’t tell me about his last girlfriend, I didn’t talk to him for weeks. Now I did the same thing. I didn’t tell him about you and he has every right not to look at me. Mikey called and told me that he isn’t even staying at his own house. He can’t stand being sad near Devon. He doesn’t want it to rub off. (A/N- Make sense now? xD)” Gerard’s eye contact went on and off. I went over and put my head on his shoulder. His arm went around me. We sat there in silence.

“Maybe I should go say I’m sorry to Devon. I was kind of an ass. She seems like a sweet girl and I feel bad now.” I stood up and headed towards the door. I headed towards Frank’s house. I sat outside of the house. I was fucking nervous. What would I say? Would she even open the door? I sat there for a few more minutes until I saw Devon walk outside. I got out of the car.

“Devon! Devon can we talk?” I ran after her. She stopped and turned to see what the commotion was about. As soon as I caught up to her, I was out of breath. I was not fit at all. Like at all.

“Devon...Devon…Can we talk?” I said in between my breathing.

“Yes?” She was crying. Her eyes were puffy and her cheeks were beat red.

“Look, I don’t hate you. I actually want to be friends. It was complicated. Frank really really likes you. I was just scared that you liked Gerard, but now I can see that you love Frankie. I don’t want to start a feud.” I was finally done taking big breaths.

“I don’t want to fight either. You seem really nice.” She smiled. I couldn’t tell if it was fake or not. She was still sad about Frankie running away. I would be sad if Gerard ever ran away. I think I would die.

“Do you want to come to the diner with me? I’m starving.” She asked me. I agreed and offered to drive. We got into my car and she directed to me to the dinner. It was quiet and empty.

“So where do you work?” I asked her.

“Hot Topic. It’s quite a job. I love it though. The workers are sweethearts, but the manager can die in a hole,” I nodded at her response, “And you?”

“I work at Spencers. I can’t believe we have been working in the same mall and haven’t realized it.” I laughed.

“Aren’t sexual toys sold there?” she asked. I grinned.

“Yep, but I don’t work in that area. I work at the cash register. I have only had to put four dildos in the bags so far. Two of them were the same person.” She giggled. The waiter walked over. We ordered food and learned more about each other.

************************************************************************************

“Bitch. Hell no. I want to go see the new Thor.” I fought back.

“I don’t think it’s that good. I mean did you see the preview?”

“Ya, but Loki is hot. Like daum.” We both giggled.

“Do you want to go back to my house and watch good movies?” she suggested. I nodded so we headed back to her place. It was the shortest drive ever. There was no use driving anywhere in this town. Everyone’s house surrounded the minuscule town center. We headed inside. Devon stopped in her tracks making me stumble over her. She screamed. I tried to as well, but nothing came out.

They were robbed! Devon ran to the closest phone and dialed 911. After explaining her story we waited. There was only the kitchen and dining room left from what I could see. The TV’s plugs had been pulled and the couch had left marks on the soft white rug.

“You should call Frank.” I handed her my cell. She flinched at his name.

“He hates me. That’s why he left. He doesn’t want to be with me anymore.” She frowned. Did she not know that he did it for her sake? She thought that this was her fault? If anything it was my fault!

“It’s not your fault. He will be back. He left because he didn’t want his sadness to rub off on you. He loves your smile and didn’t want that to change.” I patted her on the back.

“You’re kidding right? He didn’t even tell me he was leaving.” She looked amazed, but surprised at the same time.

“Nope. I swear. Mikey called Gerard and told him the story.” I reassured her. She took my phone and dialed Frank’s number. She went off into the vacant bedroom to talk to him. I sat down in the dining room and waited for the police to come.

This week seemed to be getting better and better.

A/N- Everything clear now? I had this all planned out. If you don't get it here is a synopsis

-Devon thinks Frank hates her because he left, but he left because he didn't want to see her sad

-Chrissi feels like an ass for tricking Devon so to make it up she brings her out for the day

-They get robbed