Goodbye My Love

**Devon’s POV***
What did she mean ‘new love interest’? How many girlfriends had Frank had before me? I didn’t think that way. I tried my best to shake it off. I met the rest of the group in the living area.

“This is Chrissi. We have been dating for a very long time. Frank please forgive me. I wanted to tell you, but I seriously don’t want Chrissi to be mobbed with hate. Remember your ex-girlfriend. She would get so much hate you guys had to break up. Isn’t that why you kept Devon a secret? Frank listen to me!” Frank stormed off and Gerard went after him. This left Chrissi and I together.

“What did you mean ‘new love interest’.” I let out. I couldn’t help myself. I had to know.

“Frankies a bit of a player. It’s ok. You’re cute, he’ll keep you for a while.” She twirled her hair and fell back on the couch. I started to pace around. He’ll keep you for a while? What the fuck does that mean? I bit my lip.

“Frankie! Frankie I’ll order us Chinese!” Frank grabbed my hand and led me out of the apartment. He shut the door in Gerard’s face. Why was he so pissed? Before I knew it, Frankie had me against the wall and his lips were all over mine. I didn’t mind, but what was happening. His hands went from the wall to my stomach. Than went from my stomach to my boobs. Fuck this was getting to intimidate, too fast. Frankie was getting aggressive. I pulled away from his lips. He took a step back as well.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered. He walked off. I guess I wasn’t the best girlfriend he has had. Maybe I didn’t deserve him. I followed Frankie with slow long steps. My phone started to vibrate in my pocket.

“Perry?” I asked to make sure it was her.

“Yo, guess what? I have my first doctor’s appointment in a week. I can’t wait for this little bugger.” She sounded excited. I was happy for her. She deserved to be happy. Everyone does.

“That’s great! Send me the results and stuff, ight?” I said back.

“Anytime boo. So how is Frankie?” She asked. I felt as if someone punched me in the stomach. I couldn’t tell her the truth.

“Great! We just got home, but he is asleep. I got a job at Hot Topic!” I said. Perry giggled. We talked for a few more minutes updated what had happened since the last call. After we hung up I headed down the stairs to see Frankie was sitting in the car. I was hurt. I was lost. I was lost out in the dark. (HERHERHER LYRICS) I didn’t want to go in that car. I sludged my way into the car. We headed home in complete silence. It started to rain as we drove. It was the perfect bullshit lovey-dovey movie scene. The scene when she thinks he hates her, but in reality they are in love. You know what I mean? It was the movie scene except it was reality and he didn’t love me. I knew it. I wanted to cry so badly. I wanted to get on knees and beg him for a second chance. I needed Frankie in my life. He was my happiness in a bottle. I gave him my heart. I let one tear escape my eye as I looked out the window. We stopped at the house. Frankie got out immediately and headed in. I followed, but not as fast. We got inside. Frankie was heading inside. I went to the couch instead. I knew he didn’t want to sleep next to me tonight. I laid on the couch and closed my eyes.
*************************************************************************************
I woke up. I looked around to see what had happened. I was still on the couch and I looked like crap. I sat up and went into the kitchen. Frank had left pancakes on the counter. Thank god I didn’t have work this morning. I don’t think I could function properly. After eating a pancake and a half, I went into Frank’s bedroom. He was gone. I frowned and made the bed. After making it, I sat on it. Tears escaped my eyes. Frankie was gone and he wasn’t coming back. I could already see it. I would live on the street. Frankie would find the most beautiful woman ever and they would have beautiful children. I’m just a potato. Someone knocked on the door. I ran over to get it. I still looked like shit, but for now I couldn’t give two shits. I opened the door to see Mikey Way standing there. He was frowning.

“What’s up Mikey?” I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

“I just wanted to let you know that Frankie is going to stay at my place for the night. He says it has nothing to do with you. It has to do with Gerard. He asked you to stay home tonight. He already called Hot Topic telling them you wouldn’t be there.” Mikey put his hand on my shoulder. I turned that into a hug. It was something I seriously needed at this moment. It was totally something I did. Frank left because I’m a shitty girlfriend.

“Thanks Mikey.” I shooed him off. I sat on the couch and cried.

Everything was my fault.