I Didn't Know You Felt That Way

***Devon's POV***

We were sitting outside the closest ice cream shop with ice cream dripping down our chins. I really love the way we can act around each other. It is like we are best friends. Well, I guess spending so much time together can make you feel that way. After cleaning ourselves up, we headed towards the castle. It was almost time for the show that I had been waiting for all flipping day. I felt like a little kid again. I wanted to be the princesses in the show.

"You're my princess beautiful." He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in close. I blushed. It's like he knew what I was thinking. The show didn't start for another twenty minutes, but we wanted good seats (or spots) so went a tad bit early. While waiting, I watched the families walk by and point out the scenery. I wanted that to be Frankie and I one day. One day we could have a beautiful kid and bring him or her to Disney. I grinned at the idea of it.

"What are you thinking about babe?" He kissed my forehead. I blushed.

"The future." I said truthfully.

"Am I in it?" He asked.

"Of course. Actually you are a day." Frank flinched at my comment at first. He got tense, but calmed down after a second.

"Not any time soon right?" He asked with worry in his voice.

"Nope. Nowhere close." I pulled him in for a kiss. We didn't kiss that much because, well I didn't want to go super fast like every other couple these days. I wanted to take things at a slow pace and when I was ready to make love to Frank then I would tell him. I knew he would wait for me. He was calm about it and never complained which meant a lot to me.

"The show is starting!" I pointed to the castle. Frankie laughed at my childishness. I giggled too. Mickey walked on stage, swinging his arms and took big steps.

"Ahoy all you kids! How many of you came tonight to see the Disney show?" Mickey waved his hands in the air. I screamed along with all the other kids. Frankie laughed.

"Calm down little princess." He said in my ear over the screaming children. We watched the show which was amazing as always. After finishing up, we headed back to the hotel. Being the little kid I was, I skipped all the way to the hotel. I guess it is just the way I roll. Swaying up the stairs of the hotel, I couldn't hear Frank behind me. I turned to see him missing. That mischievous little devil. It was now a race and I didn't like loosing. I charged up the stairs and down the hallway. I turned the corner to see Frank picking at his nails.

"So the snail finally decides to show up." He fake-yawned. I stuck my nose up to him as I walked in. Before I knew it, he had grabbed me and threw me on the bed. He crawled on top of me and kissed me. I didn't pull away. I didn't want to pull away. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in. He pulled away from my lips and went down to my neck. His nibbled until he had found my sweet spot. I bit my lip and tried my best not to moan. His hands slowly reached down to my shorts. He started to tug on the buttons. I helped him out and pulled off pants. He took advantage of me and reached his hand down to my panties. He tugged them down which left my lower area exposed. He started to play with me a bit. He was still sucking on my neck, but slowly moving down towards my chest. He leaned in to get better aim before he inserted his fingers into me. I moaned. I didn't want this to stop. I could feel his hard-on rubbing my leg. I pulled on his belt which came undone. He stopped sucking on my neck and used his excess hand to pull off his jeans. This left him in boxers. I reached in the rabbit whole and started to stroke him. He grinned at the feeling. We were pleasuring each other and I didn't really care. I could feel myself reaching my climax. I bit my lip and stroked faster which only led him to finger me faster. I moaned louder and louder with every moment. I couldn't help myself and I cummed.

******************************************************************************************************

***Chrissi's POV***

I leaned on the bed and waited for Gerard to finish with his comic. I grabbed my phone and called Devon. There was no answer. I called Jess next. No answer. I sighed and went on Instagram. I scrolled threw the photos. Nothing interesting. Gerard strolled over to the bed.

"Finished sugar?" I asked. I didn't want him to mess up his work for me.

"Yep. Going to make the final edits tomorrow morning. In the mean time-" He left no time for an answer. He kissed me passionately. I pulled off his pants and ripped off mine as well. We made out for a little before he entered me. I moaned into his mouth and grabbed the back of his shirt. We moved slowly, but got faster. I pulled away and put my head in his chest as he moved. He moved his mouth to my neck and started to bite on it. I could feel myself reaching my climax.

"Gee." I moaned as I finished. I took deep breathes to catch myself. Gerard pulled out and grinned at me.

"Round two?"