Fuck Me

***Devon's POV***

"Shit! She is waking up!"

"Get the blood test ready."

"Will she be okay?"

"Give us a second sir." Two million voices clouded my thoughts. Bright lights were shining and people were walking around. People were poking me with fingers, needles, and other shit that I couldn't name from the top of my head. I sat up slowly and swatted away hands that tried to touch me. Some people didn't give up. I ignored it and rubbed my eyes.

"She will be okay." A voice came through the doors.

"You swear?" A familiar voice came upon me. I gulped.

"Yes, but you won't. You realize you are going to jail. The police are coming to pick you up in ten minutes." The non-familiar voice grumbled. The man came over and smiled at me.

"Oh, look who is up." He grinned at me. I scratched my head.

"How long have I been out?"

"A good four hours."

"Shit what happened?"

"Oh, your father," the man glared over his shoulder, "threw a beer bottle at you and it hit you in the stomach and from loss of blood, you fainted." I looked past the doctor to see my father who was crying. I sighed.

"Can I talk to him?" I asked. The doctor nodded and moved out of the way. My father slumped over to me.

"I'm sorry."

"I know you are." I looked down.

"I don't know what happened. I was drunk and tired." He started to cry again.

"I know you were drunk and I know you didn't do it on purpose. I think in a family at least one parent has to love you so, I know you love me." I started crying now. My father embraced me. Even though it hurt, I accepted the hug.

"I'm going to jail." He said in between his sobs. I nodded.

"I heard." I looked down again.

"I paid for the hospital bill." He whispered.

"Mr. Wheeler, please come with me." A nurse came through the doors. My father embraced me once again and walked over. I waved at him. The doctor walked over once again.

"You need stitches." He pat my head. I sighed.

"When?"

"Now."
******************************************************************************************************

"Thank you doctor." I walked out and headed towards my dad's house. I needed to get my car and the only way to do that was to go back to his house. I sighed. I walked back to my house and looked at the door. There were yellow caution signs around it. I went to my car and drove off. I didn't know what to do but go to Perry's. I checked the time and it was 6PM. I drove over to Perry's and got out of my car. I grinned before knocking. A boy opened the door. I recognized him from the guitar shop.

"Perry someone is here for you!" He screamed over his shoulder. I entered the house and kicked off my shoes remembering that she was a neat freak. Perry walked down the stairs and saw me standing there. She screamed and ran to me. I hugged her tightly.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She squealed in my ear.

"Visiting." I squealed back. We let go of the hug which probably was the best for both of us considering we were hurt.

"Did you see your dad?"

"Mmhmm."

"Why so awkward about it?" she asked me. I sighed.

"He is going to court tomorrow and probably jail." I bit my lip.

"What?! Why?!"

"I walked into his house and he thought I was his mom. He was drunk. I got behind the couch and he threw a beer bottle at me which hit me in the stomach. I had to get stitches. I know he didn't mean to do it. It scared the living shit out of me." I tried not to cry. Perry was crying. I hugged her.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I'm just worried about him." I answered truthfully.

"I want you to go get some rest. We can talk tomorrow." She led me upstairs and into the guest room.

"One minute Miss. Perry. Who was that?" I raised an eyebrow at her. She blushed.

"Well he is Ray Toro. He is actually my manager, but we are sort of dating." She trailed off. I squealed.

"Seriously? That's great."

"Yep. He gave me time off for the pregnancy and is totally cool with it. He even offered to support the baby." She grinned at me. I was super happy for her. It was great for her. I couldn't help but giggle. She giggled too and then left.

******************************************************************************************************

"So how's Frank?" I sat down next to Perry with coffee in my hands. Ray was cooking pancakes.

"Good I guess. He doesn't know what happened yet. I need to call him soon though or he might die from worry. It's very quiet without him." She nodded.

"Like Frank Iero?" Ray interrupted our conversation.

"Yes, the one and only." I nodded at him. He smiled at the pancakes.

"He is a huge fan of the band and met them when they were here. They offered him a spot on the band!" Perry threw her hands up.

"That's who Frank was talking about." I laughed. We finished up breakfast and I went back into my room. I was going to get ready. I got clothes and makeup. I headed into the bathroom and took a nice shower. I got out and dressed myself.

"Devon" I stopped in my tracks. Someone was whispering my name. I was just imagining it. I kept brushing my hair.

"Don't ignore me Devon." The voice whispered again. My eyes widened. Just in my head. I started to apply makeup.

"Devon. You can hear me." I started to freak out now.

"Devon. Devon. Devon."

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!" I screamed.

"Don't talk to your mother that way."