A New Life

***Perry's POV***

I watched Devon walk out the door. Tears streamed down my face. I really did like that girl and it bothered me that she was leaving so early. I wanted to get to know her better and she was the only actual friend I had made in this town. Zach came up behind me and hugged me. I needed that. Devon turned and smiled. I smiled back trying not to show to much emotion. She ran out the door. I was happy for her and Frankie, but they were like middle schoolers. They barley knew each other and they were already dating. It took Zach months before he asked me out. I guess jealously got the best of me. Frank and I used to flirt every single time he came over. He was also my first kiss. I guess I assumed that he still liked me, but as soon as I saw the way he looked at Devon I was crushed. I loved Devon. I truly did, but I never expected her to date Frankie. She always talked about how cute Gerard was. I turned around and kissed Zach to get my mind off of it. Zach was the least sociable person I had ever met and it was amazing. He would only talk to me and barley ever went out. I know that sounds selfish, but I was so scared that he would cheat on me. His tongue danced with mine. I moved my hands from his head to his waistline. I could feel his friend getting harder as I got closer. I myself was getting quite horny. I lifted up his shirt over his head. He helped me. I moved my hand up and down his chest, every once and a while to his boxers. I could feel his frustration combine with his kissing. Every time my fingers would graze over his V-line, his kissing would become more aggressive. Zach ripped my shirt off. I could tell he had enough of my teasing. His lips moved from my mouth to my nipples. I moaned. I reached my hand down his pants and seized his friend. I stroked it. We continued these motions for a while. His lips met mine once again. He pulled my pants down and started to pull his down as well. I helped him. As soon as we were both half naked, Zach went into me. I bit my lip trying not to moan at the sensation. Zach moved faster. I let out a small moan. With success, Zach went faster and faster.

"I'm going to cum." I let out with a few moans. Zach grabbed my by the waist. He kissed me as I cummed. I moaned into his mouth. Zach grinned as he pulled away.

"Babe. I love you so goddamn much." Zach whispered in my ear. A smile crawled across my face. Zach went upstairs.

******************************************************************************************************

***Devon's POV***

I stepped off the plane. I followed Frankie to the bag collecting area. Gerard and I talked about the next tour.

"When are you guys leaving?"

"Three months from now. You can come Devon. I don't have any issue with that."

"I feel like I'd be invading your personal space."

"I haven't seen Frankie this happy since...I can't remember. You may not realize this, but he truly does like it. No shits or giggles."

"Thanks Gerard. It means a lot." I went in for a hug and Gerard accepted.

"Holy baby Jesus, who is that?" Gerard's eyes widened once we stopped hugging. I looked to the way he was staring. He was looking at a girl who was grabbing a bag. She was attractive. Gerard straightened his shirt and headed over there. Please God, don't let Gerard mess this up.

"Babe, you want to help me?" Frankie trudged over four bags. I grabbed one and Mikey grabbed the other two. Gerard was still trying to socialize with the girl. It seemed to be going well. I crossed my fingers. Gerard started to walk back over here. He had a big grin on his face.

"I got her number." Gerard grabbed the last bag. We headed out and got a taxi. Gerard and Mikey went off once we stopped.

"I'll be back. I'm going to get the keys." I set down my stuff and waited outside the shop. Frankie walked back. We got in the car and headed back to his house. I guess I could say our house now. I grabbed my mother's wedding ring out of my pocket. It was beautiful. I smiled and twisted it on my finger. Frankie grabbed my hand. We sat in complete silence for the rest of the ride.

"Here we are." Frankie stopped in front of a normal sized house. I started to squeal from excitement. I was finally on my own. We headed inside. It was absolutely perfect.

"I love it Frankie." I managed to get out. Frankie grabbed me bridal style and threw me on the couch. He got on top of me and kissed me. I couldn't be happier. My phone started to ring.

"Hey. I forgot to call you Perry. I was about to. Don't hate me." I started to go on as soon as I saw Perry's number.

"Devon. I think I'm pregnant."