Tour Time

***Devon's POV***

We were only our way home. The days were freaking amazing. I still couldn't believe that Frank was leaving in less then 24 hours. I was pretty excited to be on my own. It would be the first time ever. I know that sounds lame, well because it is. It didn't matter.

"We have to do this again." Frankie broke the silence. I nodded.

"Maybe we can go somewhere far. Like Disney World." I said excitedly.

"Calm down there bull. We need the money for that." He laughed.

"I've been saving." I grinned at him. He grinned back.

"So how long is the tour?" I asked.

"I think two months. Don't worry I'll call you every night. When we are in California I'll come visit. We are starting in Florida so I need to take a plane. I'll call you as soon as I get off the plane. Can you believe New York is sold out?" He rambled on. He was super excited and I was excited for him. This was exciting for the band. Tours would the best times of their lives. They get to go see all their fans.

"So, what are you going to do while I'm gone?"

"Probably work and draw." I said truthfully. I wasn't a very active person. My phone started to ring. It was Chrissi.

"Did you know that they were going on tour?" She screamed in my ear. Frank looked over questionably.

"Yes, didn't you?" I asked.

"Not till two minutes ago- shut it Gerard!" She screamed at Gerard who was whining in the back round.

"I thought you knew. Well I thought Gerard told you." I said.

"No. I thought he would tell me. Baby I love you. Ain't going to work this time bub." She screamed at Gee once again. (The Italics is Gee)

"Well you can stay with me if you like. I don't want to be in an empty house all the time." I offered. She sighed.

"I'll call you back later." She hung up. I put my phone down.

"What was that about?"

"Chris didn't know you guys were going on tour and kind of got pissed." He nodded like it didn't phase him. Whatever.

***Time Lapse***

We finally arrived home. I helped Frankie pack his bags. After we finished packing we decided to watch a movie while we still had time. I made him promise no sexual things. I did like what happened in Disney, but it was a scary experience. We got up and cuddled. I snuggled against his arm while 'Perks of Being of a Wallflower' played. We still had enough to finish the movie.

"What if you find someone else while on tour. I mean there are gorgeous girls out-"

"Shut the fuck up. You are more beautiful than anyone in this whole entire world." He put a finger on my lips to shut me up. I blushed at his comment. It was one of the cutest things he had ever said to me. We cuddled until he had to leave.

"I'll call you 24/7." He kissed my forehead before leaving. I kissed him too. We embraced each other for the last time for about a month. I smiled at him as he left the house. He waved and jumped into Mike's car. Chrissi was coming over in around a hour. I decided to take a shower. It would help me relax. I jumped into the shower and washed my body. The hot water steaming my body felt like heaven. I didn't want to get out, but I had too. I got out, dried up, and got into some sweatpants and a loose 'My Chemical Romance' tee. I went to the kitchen and ordered a pizza and chicken wings expecting us to pig out. I still had thirty minutes before Chris was suppose to be here. I picked up the phone and called Perry.

"Yello?'

"Perry, it's Devon."

"Hey, Devon! How are you?"

"I'm okay. Frank just left for tour. It's quiet without him." I laughed. She giggled.

"Of course it is. He is Frank Iero." I nodded at that comment even though she couldn't see me. My doorbell rang. I ran over and paid for the pizza and wings.

"You can't pig out every night. Do you cook?" Perry asked.

"Stupid. I cooked for Frank, Mike, and Gee the first time I came over." I started putting plates out.

"Oh ya. It's been like four months." She said in a thoughtful tone.

"I got to go. Chris is coming over. I'll call you tomorrow." I hung up the phone and started to munch on a wing.

"Bitch! You didn't wait." Chris said as she walked in.

"You didn't come on time and I was hungry." I argued. She ran over and grabbed a wing.

"Hey, now we can look like fat-asses and no one can judge us." I laughed. Chris pointed at me and nodded.

"True dat."