You Stupid Assholes

***Frankie's POV***

I stepped outside for a smoke. Devon was already at work and I had nothing to do. I took a deep breathe after I was done with the smoke. I headed back inside and went to go check twitter. I had nothing better to do and I hadn't been on in a while. I looked through my feed and saw some of the fans tweets. I smiled at the love our band was getting. The band was doing very well for only having one album out right now. Gerard was writing songs for the next one so I had nothing to do. He didn't like sharing until he was completely done with writing the song. I went from my twitter to Devon's twitter. My mouth fell open when I saw the hate she was getting. Why was she getting hate? Because she was dating me, duh. What the fuck? This wasn't fair. I tweeted back to all the fans saying 'leave @devonwheeler0101 alone right now! She is beautiful and if you hurt her I will be pissed.' I was pissed. I slammed my laptop shut and headed straight for the mall. I needed to tell Devon, she deserved to know. It took ten minutes to get there. As soon as I got out of that car, I stormed straight to Hot Topic. Devon was sitting there laughing with a girl, which I assumed to be Mariah. I sighed and stood outside the store. My beautiful girl was smiling and laughing. I didn't want to ruin her mood. I sat on the closest bench. What to do, what to do? I looked around the mall and searched for something fun. I saw a music shop, Hot Topic, Spencers, a movie theater, and a arcade. I still had a good three hours until Devon got out of work. I went towards the arcade with the thought of getting a drink at the bar I was guessing they had. I had lived in this town for a good three years now and I barley knew the mall. I wasn't one to get out much before Devon came along. I would just hang around Gerard's place, get drunk, and write music with him. Gerard became an alcoholic so I had to stop drinking for him. He was my best friend and I needed to help him get through his problem. It was good when he stopped drinking, but it sucked how he wouldn't even touch beer anymore. I felt bad when I drank around him, so I had barley ever got a drink. Once Devon and Chrissi came along, we spent less time together so now I could have drinks regularly if I wanted. I sat at the bar and ordered myself a Margarita. I took small sips and leaned back. The mall was abandoned considering it was a Tuesday and most kids were at school.

"Frank Iero in a small town like this? As if." A voice tingled threw my ears. I turned to see a girl in a tight red dress standing behind me. Her pail hand crawled across my shoulder as a devilish grin crawled across her face. Her eyes were emerald green and her hair was pail white. I would have mistaken her for an angel if I wasn't in love Devon. I tried my best not to flirt back.

"Yes, I am Frank Iero. And you are? I haven't seen you around." I faced forward and leaned over with my hand clenched together. She walked around me with her stilettos clicking with every step. I could rip them off of her. She giggled at my anger. She stopped walking and leaned over to whisper in your ear.

"Your love killer." She rolled the r in killer and then stood back up. I turned to this ghostly girl.

"I actually love a girl. I love her more then life so please leave me alone." I asserted myself. I needed this girl to leave before I made her leave myself.

"Does she love you back? Does she wear tight tight dresses for you? Does she pleasure you Frankie?" The girl's long fingernail crept along the back of neck which sent chills down my spine.

"That is none of your goddamn business. Leave me the fuck alone." I couldn't take it anymore. This girl was going to drive me crazy. I started to walk out of the arcade/bar. The girl giggled. What the fuck is her issue?

"Your girl is cheating on you. Don't believe me? Look." She stuck her phone in my face. There was a photo of someone who looked identical to Devon kissing a boy. It couldn't have been her. She would never cheat on me, right? I turned to look at this girl in the eyes. She was grinning at me.

"Payback can be an idea." She put her hand on my cheek and started to pull me in. The shock of seeing Devon had taken over my body so I couldn't move. I stopped myself before my lips met hers. I wouldn't believe Devon cheated on me even if she did. I stormed out of the arcade and headed towards Hot Topic. If anyone was going to figure this out, it would be me. I stood outside the store to see Devon sitting on the counter drawing. I guess there was nothing better to do. I turned around to see the little bitch grinning behind me.

"She wasn't wearing the same clothes in the picture." I pointed at the phone. The grin she wore upon her face turned into a frown.

"Alright Frankie-boo, you caught me. It's not Devon. We know that, but does the Internet have any ideas? What if I posted this on Twitter or Facebook? She would get hate upon hate upon hate! Do you want your little princess to get what's coming for her?" The corner of her mouth rose again. I growled at her.

"What is your issue? Why do you care so much?" I stormed over to this girl. She didn't seem to be fazed by my anger, but amused. As I got closer she would stride back with her phone clenched in her hand.

"Because Frank. If you never met that girl then I would be dating you. I can do all the things she can't. I would actually care. Have you realized that she hasn't said 'I love you yet?" She was getting angry now. I sighed.

"Of course she hasn't. You don't use those words lightly." This girl was steaming. I had to calm her down before she pressed a stupid button and everyone hated Devon.

"Look, I don't know how you know so much about Devon and I's relationship and truthfully I don't care. But for now I need you to know that you are beautiful. You will find an amazing boyfriend who will treat you well. I am not him though. I love Devon with all my heart and no one will change that. If you seriously care about me, you will delete that picture and let this all go." I said in a very calm voice. The girl looked at her phone. Her shoulders weren't tight anymore. She pressed a few buttons and looked at me.

"I let my jealously get the best of me. I'm sorry Frank. I really am." She walked off with no explanation. I didn't argue.

Some people just need a good talking to