5 Years Later

***Gerard's POV***

A lot has happened in 5 years. After Devon died, Frank came home. He began smoking again. And when I say smoking, I mean like two packs a day. It was scary for a while. We put off the band because of it. I didn't yell at him though. He had lost the love of his life, I don't know I would do if Chissi ever died. Anyways, Frank wouldn't leave the house. He also burned all of Devon's things. He was alone in that house for months. Then this girl moved close to us. Her name is Jamia She was helping Devon with the surgery. Frank and her became friends. I still need to thank her. I don't think Frank would have ever left the house if it wasn't for her. Frank and her were friends for three years and then they started dating. Frank would cry every night thinking about Devon and thinking that he was cheating. Jamia and I comforted him. She was so calm about it. I guess I wouldn't yell at anyone who lost someone they loved.

Chrissi went a little insane for a bit. She was scared to make friends because she thought she would loose them. She was even going to break up with me so I wouldn't die. Thank God I convinced her other wise. We got married last year because I was so scared to loose her. She visit Devon's gravestone a lot and thanks her for the fun times they had. I guess you could say Chrissi is still recovering. Don't think Frank isn't. He was the worst out of all of us and he still is a wreck. Jamia helps him through it though.

The band is doing very well for it’s wellbeing. We came out with the album ‘The Black Parade’ which is secretly dedicated to Devon. We don’t tell anyone because well there’s enough bullshit going on as it was. We were going on tour soon to make up our old one. I was happy that everyone was supporting us through everything that was happening. I really couldn’t thank the fans enough.

The last thing I need to update everyone on is the murder. It turns out that Devon was 100% murdered, but we don’t know by who. We can’t even get suspects. The nerve some people have. Why did anyone ever want to kill Devon? What did she do to cause this anger. She couldn’t have done anything that bad. Well not to get murdered bad. I didn’t know Devon like Frank did, but she was not a bad person. I knew that. I knew that from the bottom of my heart. Chris knew that. Frank knew that. Everyone fucking knew that. I guess it was her time to join The Black Parade.

***Secret POV***

Everything went according to plan. Devon was dead and Frank was now happy with someone else. I knew that someone else like it was myself. I couldn’t believe it all turned out this way. I needed to give credit to Devon for bringing this upon herself. You’re wondering who I am? The asshole who killed Devon. The person you will never love. Sorry kids, but you love me more then you loved Devon. Hi everyone, my name is Jamia Nestor and I killed Devon Wheeler.

The End!