Chapter 7 - Dhruv Bhai and Harsh come to Baadi.

At Maheshwari mansion entrance, all are in the hall when ragini enters holding harsh's hand. Dhruv comes there just then,

Ragini calls out loudly : Swara!

All are amazed too see ragini thus, Swara goes and hugs her happily.

Uttara : wow! Ragini What an awesome change!

Sanlak who come down just then are looking at her Dreamily.

Lucky : Swara who's this? I mean I feel like I've seen her somewhere !

Swara hits him : It's ragini, idiot!

Laksh as if realized  : Saalisahiba! you look awesome today.

Sanky is observing all, but what gets him irked is that harsh and ragini are holding hands.

Sanky looking at harsh : dost who's this ? (Swara observes sanskar's jealousy and smiles)

Ap :ohho, all questions you guy's will ask her at the door only or what? Come beta come inside.

Ragini, Harsh and dhruv sit on the sofa.

Swara : ragini, now tell who are they ?

Ragini smiles : Swara, this is our bhai dhruv, Shailaja bua's son.

Swara squels : Wow!!  we have a bhai to. 

She goes and hugs him. Dhruv smiles at her gesture and gives her the gifts : so this one's for my sister I'm sorry I couldn't come to your wedding.

Swara happily : It's okay bhai, now that your here you won't go till ragini's wedding okay?

Dhruv smiles nodding :okay

Sanky feels restless : and whose that one dost ?

Ragini notices the change in sanky's expression and thinks to herself "behenji right! now lets see what this behenji does"

She holds harsh's hand and says : This is Harsh, Dhruv bhai's childhood friend and mine best friend !

Sanky thinks to himself "If he's best-friend then what's the need to hold hands? We to had best-friends but we didn't hold hands like that"

Swaragini are at swalak's room. Dhruv and Harsh are down talking with dp and rp some business stuff.

Sanlak are outside the room, Sanky feels restless and Lucky chuckles.

sanky gives him a look : What???

Lucky : Nothing, come lets listen what my gharwali and adhi gharwali's are talking about.

Sanky : You go, I'm not interested in girl talks.

Lucky : arrey, bhai! I bet they would be talking about harsh.

Sanky lifts his Brows up suspiciously : how do you know??

Lucky : She's my wife but a girl to and girls talk about boys and stuff you come.

They're behind the door trying to listen Swaragini's convo, Laksh makes a noise and swara understands,

Swara : So my dear sister, harsh hhaa...

Ragini : What harsh ?? We are just friends yaar, best friends I told you in the hall right.

Sanky behind the door gets relieved lucky whispers "bhai these girls say like that only swara also first said that I was her bestfriend and now see we are husband and wife" sanky gets tensed again lucky observes all this but controls his laughter