Chapter 25 - Revenge, Obsession and Kidnapped.

It's Lavanya tied up to a chair, her forehead is bruised "I've seen you somewhere before..." her eyes widen in shock, "Dhruv Malhotra!" 

Someone covers her mouth with a cloth and she goes unconscious again, "I told you to be careful while getting her didn't I?" He stares at her unbelievably, "Do you really think this will help?" 

Tamanna smirks, "Definitely, When the Maheshwari's come to know what her relation is to them... "

"They'll kill you!" he snaps, "Why don't you understand, this plan of yours is gonna backfire you, If Tarun gets even a hint of what you have done he'll kill you and not even think twice."

Tamanna stares at him with a smile, "Really? Brother has done so much to get his love his Ragini, he kidnapped her Sister Swara took so much of risk leaving that Sanskar alive and now you're saying this girl will change him?" She smirks, "Either you've gone Mad or fallen in love with that dumb Uttara" she chuckles and his fists clench in anger.

"Don't dare call her that!" he growls, "Lower your voice Dhruv, you know we both are partners in this crime." He closes his eyes and sighs thinking, "I wish this never happened, I wish I never came back here... " he looks back sadly at an unconscious Lavanya and whispers, "I'm sorry..."

"Lav... Meet my friend from India, Dhruv Aggarwal" Lavanya smiles back at Dhruv, "Hi La..."

"Lavanya Malhotra! heard about you alot and trust me when I say that" he states and she laughs, "Guess I'm too famous" They shake hands warmly.

"Hmm... Guess they weren't just talks, you're coffee is really awesome girl"

"Thank you" She sits on the sofa opposite to him, "Tarun, If you guys don't mind me asking what special work brought your friend here all over the seas?" 

"I told you about Ragini remember?" 

"How can I forget about her, your first love and her inhumane family members" Dhruv shifts in his place uncomfortably, "Don't tell me they are doing something wrong with her" she asks angrily.

"She's getting married" Tarun replies looking at Dhruv, "And he's going to help me reach her"

"I seriously can't believe that people can fall so low! I mean forcing your own daughter to get married to someone because of stupid samaj! (society) Even my Father has handled me alone, I never even saw my mother and yet know how a mothers love feels... " she smiles upset, "Not all fathers are the same Lav... " Dhruv's fists clench and Tarun feels his uneasiness, "What's important is I love her so much and that much love no one can give her!"

"How does he know her?" she asks amused, "You said you and Ragini haven't met for years and he..."

"He's her brother" Lavanya stares at him astonished, "Her Bua's (Aunt's) son"

She smiles at Dhruv, "Thats the reason my friends used to say brothers are the best! Good to see that you care for her so much Dhruv" He nods at her with a smile.

"If emotional Drama's are done then shall we see what effect the trailer has on the maheshwari's?" Tamanna smirks and Dhruv just stares at her blankly.

"Revenge will never get you anywhere Bete... " His mom's words play in his head, "More of all if the revenge is baseless, the guilt of being too late to realize it and the resulting Damage will kill you forever my child..." A tear trips down his cheeks...

"Hello Dhruv, is Tarun there?"

"I'm sorry Lav... But"

"Just shutup and listen to me! He needs medical help Dhruv and only you can make him understand that... "