Chapter 20 - It feels so good to be back.

"So, changed your mind?"

Tarun nods defeated, an evil smile "But what ab...

"Ragini!" Swara calls out loudly from the entrance rushing towards her, "Ra.. Ragini Sans.. Sanskar..."

Ragini runs towards the mansion. Swara follows her, "Guess even god doesn't want you both to unite Ragini. He wants us to be together, forever..." states Tarun leaning to his car with a evil smirk.

"Sanskar..." Ragini pauses at the corridor, a tear trips down her cheeks and falls down. The scene infront of her brings a wide smile on her face, "It worked..." whispers Swara from behind and Ragini nods hugging her tightly.

Love involves spending time together, 

But spending time apart can lead to loving even more.

"See Bhai, the sister's don't leave a chance to hug each other!" Lakshya complains cutely.

"Lucky, let them have some sister's time, till then even we will get some bro time." He winks at lakshya who takes Sanskar into an hug. "Haww! you guys forgot me?"

Uttara comes there complaining like a kiddo, "I thought bhai would hug me but see, he loves Lakshya bhai only. Bhabhi, Please take his class okay?"

Sanskar pulls Uttara's hair teasing, "Before that I will take her Bhai's class." He states making her blush, "Bhabhi!" 

Sujatha rushes to her rescue, "See jiji, just few minutes and they began again." Sujatha keeps the water jug at the side table and sits next to Sanskar, "We missed you so much Beta..."

She caresses his face lovingly, he looks at Ragini and pouts cutely, "But it doesn't feel like everyone missed me so much." Ragini frowns and the others smile knowing what he meant, "Why would she miss you? She had someone to give her company you see." 

Sanskar furrows his brows and stares at his mother, a smile spreads on his face and he looks back at Ragini, "Where is he?"

Ragini looks at him astonished, "Who?" He sighs, "Ruhaan."

"You know about him, You know his name?"asks Swara amazed, to which Uttara jumps excited, "Bhai, did you develop some super powers in your sleep?"

Ragini hits her forehead lightly, Annapurna and Sujatha smile at her childishness, "Choti, Maybe yes." he shrugs his shoulders, "He's sleeping Sanskar, and Uttara no super powers. I think Harsh is having a real bad influence on you, No more action movies."

Sanskar's jaw fell open, "When did this happen?"

"What happened?" asked Swara. "Commander Ragini happened."

Ragini leaves from there miffed as she sees Tarun standing at the door, "Give him a big injection will you?" she cribs like a child and leaves from there.

Sanskar smiles at Tarun, "Guess doc is in a trance," exclaims Swara coldly staring at Tarun.

Tarun can't find words to express, "No... Actually this seems like a miracle." Swara chuckles, "Doc, did you really gave Medicines that cured him?" she emphasizes, "because if you did, you should have been happy right?"

"Swara, doc is in a denial phase currently. His medicines worked as magic for me, give him some time to accept it."

Swara smirks, "Okay jethji." She winks at him and leaves with Uttara and other ladies. "Lucky, I need to talk something with doc."

"Yeah Bhai, I'll inform at the office till then." Lakshya leaves from there, getting his phone from his pocket.

Tarun acts like checking the machines, Sanskar tries getting down of the bed and Tarun stops him, "No, I need to check you first and for that you need to stay there till then." Tarun sits infront of him.