Chapter 27 : I love you Meri Jaan (My Life)...

"Tea time!" Lavanya chirps bringing the tray inside the study where Durgaprasad, Ramprasad and Adarsh are discussing about something. "Lavanya, Why did you take so much trouble... "

"First of all it's Lav, and second thing If I don't do work and just sit eating all those stuff Choti Maa prepares for me" she hands them each a cup, "I'll become fat!"

"Ouch!" Sujatha holds her ears and teases, "Naah Chori, I feed you so much because you look like a twig and in future when you'll get married your inlaws will complain and say how we kept our daughter hungry and she became like this!"

Lavanya frowns rubbing her ears now turned red, "Like this? This is nothing Choti Maa, check out Tv serials. The heroines nowadays look just like you, hot and happening" she twinkles her eyes as Sujatha blushes. Ramprasad chuckles, "Beta, guess you got mistaken between heroines and Vamps."

Adarsh tries controlling his laughter as Sujatha rolls her eyes at Ram, "You toh never compliment and now when someone is doing your getting jealous?"

"Jealous?" Ramprasad's mouth forms an O, "Who? Me? From you?" Sujatha frowns and turns to leave, "Ram... Stop teasing her" Sujatha smiles and turns towards them with a smirk at Ram, "You should learn to accept things and never say truth especially when it comes to complimenting your wives." Sujatha smiles not realizing what he meant until Adarsh followed by Lavanya burst out into laughter, Ram too joins them. Annapurna who is watching all this from the entrance has a smile on her face, her family is so complete now.

"Badimaa" Annapurna wipes a tear from her cheek and turns towards Uttara, "Yes Beta?"

"Why are you crying?" Uttara keeps a hand on her shoulder.

"Who is crying?" Lavanya turns to the duo with a worried look on her face.

"Arrey you two, I'm not crying. These are tears of happiness" she caresses both of their faces adoringly, "You both look beautiful!"

"Thank you Maa... I mean BadiMaa!" Annapurna nods and turns to leave, "Waise Choti!"

"Yes Bhai?" Uttara asks eagerly, "Not you Uttara, this choti!" He pulls Lavanya's hair, "Ouch! You're ruining my hair style Adarsh Bhai!" she complains and he chuckles pulling her dupatta. "Haww, Bhabhi!" 

"Laksh!" Swara yells from some distance towards her beloved husband who's standing just next to her, "What? I'm standing just next to you how can I do something to a person standing 10 metres away from me?" he frowns.

Swara fake smiles, "I still don't trust you!"

"Adarsh!" Adarsh smiles at Pari sheepishly, "Laksh bribed me" he points out at Laksh like a 5year old kid and Laksh retorts by pointing at him back like a toddler, "Great! I seriously can't believe you are supposed to be called my elder brothers!" she lifts her brows in amusement and the two brothers brush their hair embarassed. 

Sanskar smirks setting his shirt's collar properly, "Ahaan, flashback to 5 minutes ago Mr. Maheshwari!" His face falls, "Aww! You know your the best bhai right?"

Sanskar smiles as Lavanya hugs him, he kisses her hair and Laksh makes a puppy face, "No one loves me, I'm so lonely." Uttara shrugs her shoulders and replies, "Who am I then?" She hugs him tightly making him smile.

Adarsh smiles at them sadly, "Hey Bhagwan, Mera iss duniya mai koi nahi hain!" (Oh god, no one is there in this world for me.)

Uttara and Lavanya stare at each other and run into his arms, "You'll always be the unique bhai!"

"And you'll win when it comes to loving because Uttara would never vote for Sanskar and me and Lucky, well everyone knows how well we are together."