Chapter 15 - The Wedding...

It's evening, the baadi's all decorated beautifully like a bride all are looking at the arrangements and responsiblities given to them by Swara, meanwhile in Swaragini's room Swara pout's at the mirror checking her Saree and makeup

"Ragini, your going to get married today only how much time are you taking to were the dress, I have to do your makeup also!"

Ragini comes out of bathroom wearing her red bridal attire, she looks so mesmerizing her hair open,and no makeup on, she looks at Swara nervously who smiles at her widely - You look so beautiful! (She exclaims going towards Ragini and holding her shoulders)

Ragini flushes - Thank You, and you look amazing, as always .

Swara winks at her - Now time to do you hair and makeup (She drags her and makes her sit in front of the mirror) By the way Sanskar's choice is really awesome. (Ragini hits her lightly as the sisters giggle).

As the Maheshwari's get ready to take their baraat to the baadi, the brother's are all having their gala time together;

Adarsh - Brother mine, these are your last moment's of azaadi (freedom) take your time and think once again on your decision.

Laksh - haan bhai is right Sanskar, if you change your decision we'll help you in running away!

Sanskar hits him - No thank you, I'm more than happy with my decision

Adarsh and Laksh look at each other and sigh .

Adarsh makes Sanskar wear the pagadi - Sanskar, we were having fun till now but hope you keep her happy my brother, always...

Laksh - because if you don't I'll punch and break your jawline probably!

Sanskar - woah ! easy brother easy .. I love her and won't ever hurt her and not let anyone else too.

The Hooded person is shown at the Baadi keeping an eye on all, as he finds Swara coming out of Ragini's room his lips form a wicked smirk . Swara comes down towards the mandap and is looking at the samagri and necessities, she feels someone is watching her as she turns she finds no one.

Sumi calls out - shona, they have left from the MM go look if Ragu needs something

Swara nods and leaves for upstair's and the hooded person follows her, as he's about to nab her dadi comes out and he hides.

Dadi - Swara get dada ji's shawl from the terrace, it was kept for drying and I forot to get it in the morning .

Swara smiles at her - ji dadi, I'll get it now.

As she goes upstair's the hooded person follows her. Swara looks for the shawl and smiles as she find's it, she goes near it but then pauses in mid way and turns around. "Ahh!" she's hit hardly on her head by a rod as her vision blur's she look's at the person who hit her, the Hooded person smiles at her wickedly as she blacks out. Ragini's in her room getting nervous meanwhile Laksh feels uncertain in the car.

Sanskar concerned- Lucky are you okay ?

Laksh nods smiling at him - yea bhai, just feeling really bad don't know why but feels like...

Sanskar keeps a hand on his - Don't worry, once we reach baadi go meet her the first thing you'll feel fine.

Laksh nods still feeling uneasy. As Ragini hears the sound of band coming closer she gets nervous and is about to go out when dida and dadi come there and start pampering her. As Sumi comes in Ragini looks at her and she understands and nods leaving.

Sumi to herself - This Shona na, Ragu's so nervous right now but don't know where this girl is!

Shekhar comes there - Mishti get the thaal ready they are here.