Chapter 30 - The Happy times have started

"Hawww" Lavanya's mouth forms an O as she stares at an extremely busy Ruhaan in her arms frisking the tube attached to her hand. He stares at her afraid with wide eyes and coos making Lavanya smile, "Oh no no baby, bua is fine" she says nudging him and he smiles at her widely again and grabs her  locket.

"Ruh... " Swara tries to scold him but Lavanya signs her not to, "Please Bhabhi, I'm so bored of this hospital and Tv don't snatch my only source of entertainment please... " she pleads with puppy eyes.

Swara sighs, "Fine, I'm not snatching him but he's not letting you rest Lav." She comes and stands next to Ruhaan, "Baby, bad manners" she says trying to remove the Locket from his hand but his grip seems too tight to budge.

Swara frowns, "Leave it Ruh or you'll choke your Bua" she reprimands. Ruhaan stares back at Lavanya as if asking her permission and she couldn't help but smile at her cute nephew. "No baby, Ruh never hurts his Bua. Mumma is being bad scolding you like this, Bad Mumma!" 

Ruhaan glees as if agreeing to her last two words making Swara frown, "Shaitaan!" she holds his ear lightly making his eyes watery.

Swara holds her hand back as Ruhaan starts crying, she feels bad but thanks to Lavanya's antiques and stupid expressions Ruhaan's cries change into cute laughs. His cries seemed to have alerted someone because Swara's phone starts ringing, "Ragini" she exhales.

"Swara, is Ruh fine?" Ragini asks her extremely worried, "Yeah! What can happen to him when his parents are here" she replies back sheepishly.

This time both Ruhaan and Lavanya give a blank stare to Swara. She stares at Lavanya, "Because he annoyed you" then to Ruhaan, "Because I'm a good mother."

"Hahaha" laughs Laksh entering the hospital room making both Swara and the nurse glare at him and whisper yell in unison, "Behave, its a hospital Sir/ Laksh!"

"Sorry" he murmurs holding his ears, "But I just couldn't help it wify, take it you are a good wife and bahu and all" he winks walking towards her as the door behind him shuts. "But a good mumma? Thats totally my Bhabhi"

"Uhmm..."

"Yeah, I mean our bhabhi" he says moving towards Lavanya and side hugging her. He kisses her hair and Ruhaan frowns, "Jealous are we?" Lakshya teases forwarding his arms towards him but Ruhaan seems to have something more important to do.

"Swara?" Ragini tries keeping calm, "Ouch!" comes Sanskar's voice through the phone making everyone amused.

"Ragini!" Ragini stares at Sanskar guiltily and removes her foot from his, "If heels could kill I would've been dead by now" he says rubbing his foot as she hits the breaks.

"I'm sorry" she murmurs getting her hands of the stirring wheel and rubbing Sanskar's back. "Does it hurt?"

"No, I'm just checking to see whether my foot exists jaan" he gives her a fake smile. Lavanya and Laksh start laugh at the other side, Swara too couldn't control and bursts out into laughter.

"Even in pain Mr. Maheshwari calls her jaan so romantic and look at this idiot of mine sleeping all the time" Lavanya complains staring at a sleeping harsh next to her on the hospital seat. 

"IDIOT OF MINE?" Laksh and Sanskar both yell at the same time. Laksh stares at Lavanya as Swara mumbles, "Guess the brothers have got their nerves on bye bye sister" Sanskar tries to take the cellphone from Ragini who switches it off immediately and throws at the back seat. Sanskar glares at her, "I wanted an explanation!"

Ragini flinches, "Okay! but not on phone. We are going to the hospital only Sanskar, continue your interrogation session there." She hits the gas pedal and drives off not letting Sanskar to speak any further.