Thank you is a small word!

The victory trumpets!!! 

                                               Rythm by SriAastha (The Gold winner)

                                               You this time by moulidtta (The Bronze winner)

Do give these lovely books a try and congratulations guys you deserved them after all!!!!!

And now coming to ours Sangini <3 Yess my lovelies the shining bright silver sticker over our Sangini is all cos of you people out there. There's no word to express how happy and crazy that makes me!!

You guys are the bestest in the world and Thank you thank you thank you to infinity for that!! I know it might not seem that big but for me it is, Sangini was my first official baby on wattpad. Slowly but steadily it reached new heights and though it might not be perfect or a big book but it still to date makes me proud. 

Always been on the top 5 in mystery thriller genre and then I turned it to an official fanfiction series, all thanks to you guys I get encouraged to write more. This ship is still sailing in the sea standing upright and I right fully give the credit to you guys.

We are nearing 20k and thats viola another big big goody news, hope we reach more K's and one day perhaps M (millions too ;)) just kidding but then we can always hope high right? Theres no bad in it :D And plus it's for the betterment of our family right The Sangini Family! (Touche me *tears of happiness aren't stopping*)

Reading all the rubbish I come up with, bearing with my twists and cliffhangers and not to forget my awful grammar mistakes. You guys have been right there for us from the start and the end well the end will have to wait, I here promise you this journey will continue till my forever. 

So you'll have to bare with me :p and once again Love you to the sun and back guys thank you so damn much!!!!! 

Signing off with my always wala message;

#Keep Reading ;)