Chapter 14 - Sangeet and Haldi!!

It's morning and Ragini's sleeping peacefully on her bed while Swara's sleeping in dadi's room. Now that Swara's a would be mom, dadi won't let her stay alone how sweet. As Ragini opens her eye's slowly her first sight is her now become darker mehendi. As she gets up and sits on the bed with a huge smile, her mehendi's so dark in colour she looks at both her hands and smells themehendi closing her eyes and feeling it.

"So it's not always that my wify has such a beautiful smile on her face??" Ragini now looks here and there surprised. "Won't this handsome would be husband be credited for that amazing smile now turned into an expression of surprise??"

Ragini amused and surprised at the same time looks at her phone - Sanskar, how can you know that??

Sanskar smirks at the other side - Well, that's something called intuition my wify, Don't you know?

Ragini - Oh, really but hey wait, din't I cut the call last night Sanskar?

Sanskar grins - Nope, you just slept talking whole night about how dadi gave Swara a big list of do's and don't and that she had to sleep with dadi now that she needs extra care and love. (He sighs ) My brother here is getting restless to meet his beloved wife and she is spending some quality time with dadi?

Ragini laughs - yeah, yeah, Every time spent with dadi is quality time only.

Sanskar scratches his head smiling and admits  - Now, my whole days gonna go awesome.

Ragini lifts her brows up questioning - Why so??

Sanskar exclaiming - I felt you smile and heard you laugh right now, what beginning of a day would have been better than this ?

Ragini blushes and replies - The day that would began with us cuddling next to each other, you kissing my forehead lovingly and I being your wife rushing you out of the room because your getting late to office .

Sanskar falls back on his bed - How about we cut the last part and exchange it with you giving me a kiss?

Ragini giggles - Well that's to be seen for now Mr.Idiot.

Laksh comes there just then and snatches Sanskar's phone - Good morning bhabhi, hows you and my wify over there?

Sanskar stares at him - Well, isn't there a door at the entrance of my room that's to be knocked before entering??

Laksh waves his hand towards Sanskar dismissing him - Do brother's need to do that in each others room?

Sanskar shrugs defeated  - Well, that will be seen when Swara comes back to this house and your room.

Ragini starts laughing at their fight - Okay fine, stop it you two. Now, Laksh my pyaare se Devarji / Jijaji I'm sending you a video call wait a sec .

As the brothers wait, Ragini gets up from her bed and on's her cellphone's video call. She goes down the hall and peeks slowly glancing from one end to the other, checking whether it's empty or not. She goes to dadi's room and turns the cell towards the bed, Swara's sitting cutely on the bed pouting at dadi,

Dadi scolding - Chori, what is this from one hour this milk was kept here, if you won't drink it how will you get strength it's your sister's wedding and being you I know you won't sit quite at one place .

Swara makes a puppy face - But dadi, who drinks milk so early in the morning yesterday only you made me drink the milk at night. How much calcium will you feed me?

Dadi stares at her and she smiles gulping the milk slowly - Good, don't teach me all this I have experienced a lot more than you chori, now get ready fast and come down for the breakfast .