Chapter 28 - She's our ...

Ragini is sleeping peacefully in Sanskar's arms, there's a beautiful silence spread. As the wind blows, her curls ruffle and a strand of hair falls on her face. She makes a puppy face and sighs, Sanskar who is observing all this silently chuckles making her pout. He slowly slides his finger on her face, pinning the strand behind her ear. She smiles, "Jaan... "

"Hmm??"

"I don't mind staying here forever, but before the sun rises we need to go back to our room. Or we will be in great trouble in the morning!"

Ragini makes a puppy face, "But I like to be like this" she slowly opens her eyes and stares at him, "In your arms forever..."

They share an intense eyelock. 

"I said leave me!" Ragini and Sanskar get tensed hearing someone yell from downstairs, "It's enough Swara! How can they do this? How can they take such a harsh decision? Who the hell they think they are?"

"Laksh..." Laksh's eyes are moist and red, "Bhai... " Sanskar stares at him worried as he rushes to his elder brother and hugs him emotionally. Sanskar pats his shoulder as they separate, "What happened Lucky?"

Ragini goes towards Swara who's eyes are welled up, she side hugs her lovingly, "What happened? Both of you please say something!"

Laksh and Swara stare at each other...

"Lavanya!" the person comes downstairs from the entrance and yells. "Jijaji... " Annapurna is shocked to see the man, her eyes are moist. The man pauses seeing her and is shocked himself, "Annu... "

He fake smiles at her as Lavanya comes down huffing, she stands in front of him and exhales deeply, "Papa... "

"Your coming with me right now!"

"But Papa... " He stares at her and she looks down at the floor her eyes turning moist, "You can't take her away like that... " Laksh complains, Swara tries to hold him back. He jerks her hand away, "Who the hell are you and why are you scolding her? See she became upset because of you."

The others stare at him unbelievably, "Young man, I'm her father and I have full rights to scold her for doing stupid things and hurting herself like that."

Annapurna and Durgaprasad exchange glances and look at Lavanya lovingly, "But I'm her brother too and I can't see her upset like that."

"She has no BROTHER!" he yells back at Laksh, "She just has me, her father. I'm everything to her you get it?" He grabs Lavanya's hand and drags her away as the others look helplessly, "Jijaji... " Annapurna calls out with hope as he turns back to her with a painful look, "I just have her left in my family" he joins his hands in a pleading way, "Please let us be how we are, please Annu... "

Annapurna closes her eyes in pain as a drop of tear rolls down her cheeks, "Maa... " Adarsh holds her, as they watch Malhotra take away Lavanya with him. 

"Why do I feel so restless? Maa, Papa!" Swara tries to hold Laksh, "No Swara, I need answers today. Maa, Papa!"

"Jiji, he has the right to know about her. Tell him jiji, tell our kids what happened that day. Why did you do that to her? To us... "

"Sujatha, I had no other option that day. He had lost everything that day, I couldn't say no to him...

Flashback, It's Barsi of Annapurna's sister, her mother and her sister's son. Annapurna is crying inconsolably, sujatha tries to calm her down. 

"Shireesh... "

"No, Please don't say anything right now. That accident might not be your fault, but Durgaprasad I lost everything."