Chapter 11 - Shopping Fun!!

Ragini glares at Uttara and Swara who are laughing at her. Parineeta comes there : Swara, she's your jethani now and Uttara your badi bhabi too, how can you both tease her like that? Waise Ragini, did you reply Sanskar or not ?

And the three laugh again, Ragini blushes : bhabhi you too!

Pari : Acha sorry, Now get ready fast we four are going for shopping.

Uttara enthusiastically :  Shopping?

But then she gets sad, Pari : Arrey, What happened now?

Uttara : Even elders will come then, What's the use of shopping as they will select what they want as always!

Pari smiles : No, they won't be coming as the engagement is tomorrow, there are many arrangements pending so they'll stay here and maa has given me the list of important things, so only we are going.

Uttara gets happy : So, who will hold the bags of shopping ?

Swara grins : Your bhai's ofcourse.

She winks at Uttara. Swara and Pari share a hi5, Uttara giggles and Ragini smiles shaking her lightly.

Adarsh is driving the car and Sanskar is sitting next to him, Laksh and Harsh are sitting at the back. Pari, Uttara and Swara are sitting behind in other car with Dhruv driving and Ragini sitting next to Dhruv. He adjust's the rear mirror a bit and smiles seeing Uttara through the mirror and Uttara doesn't notice, but Ragini does and smiles a bit .

The boy's reach the mall first and are waiting for their betterhalves to arrive just then they reach too.

In the mall, Swara : Laksh won't you guy's come in??

Laksh stares at her and replies sarcastically : Swara, actually I'm not planning to wear saree for bhai's engagement or else I would have come too.

Swara glares at him and the other's laugh.

Laksh : Seriously, isn't this enough that we are here to hold your bags, that you are calling us inside a ladies garment shop?

Swara angrily : okay, fine! count the fans and lights then, Dhruv bhai will help us in selecting the clothes.

Dhruv nods and goes with them so does harsh, leaving the three brothers to be bored. As the ladies are shopping, Dhruv and Uttara share some glances, while here outside Sanskar is restless thinking about Ragini . Adarsh signs Laksh : Adarsh bhai, finally now our bhai, the last happy man in our house is going to join us in our sorrow.

Sanky looks at him confused and Adarsh too makes a sad face : Yes laksh, finally Sankar is going to loose all his independence after 5days.

Laksh : bhai, if you want to back off, you can say it you have still 5 days left.

Adarsh continues : And Sanskar, don't worry we'll help you in talking to papa and others.

Sanky confused : What are you both talking about??

Laksh innocently : Cancelling your marriage.

Sanky looks at him shocked : Why will I do that?

Laksh : Why you don't want to do that?

Sanky smiles : because I love Ragini and want to spend my whole life with her.

Adarsh and Laksh chuckle,  Sanky stares at them : What? How does that sound funny to you guys??

Adarsh controlling his laughter : Because at beginning every guy feels the same thing take me for example, it's been a year now and nothing feels the same as before.