Chapter 19 - Mr. Maheshwari, I'm coming for you.

"You scared me!" exclaims Ragini keeping a hand on her chest, Swara giggles. "Punishment for you, why did you leave your dinner like that?"

"Perhaps you forgot," She replies raising her eyebrow's, "You were NOT TALKING TO ME!" she emphasizes making Swara pout at her cutely.

"Was I that rude?" Ragini starts laughing and she frowns, "I'm upset here and you're laughing at me? Very bad Ragini!"

She turns her face opposite to Ragini and huffs, "Acha Baba sorry," Ragini hugs her from behind, "Besides, it was your plan only na?" 

She blinks her eyes at Swara innocently, "I just followed your orders Big sister!"

"Just like I do" states Laksh standing at the door, "I was already suspicious when you two were all, I'm not talking to you! and Swara! down there!" he teases them.

"May come what, Swaragini have a fight that too for Doc, didn't seem to be believable not atleast for me!" He utters brushing his hair with his hand.

Swara and Ragini just stare at him, "You are not supposed to come in like that!" complains Swara.

"Oh come on Swara, just take it that you guy's have been busted and brief me fast. Even I'm the husband of worlds greatest detective Swara Maheshwari, and you can't deny after how I helped you with uniting Maa and Baba, that even I can be of" He makes puppy eyes at her pleading, "Some help..."

"Only if," Swara pokes his stomach, "You keeps this shut in here and not share with anyone!"

Laksh nods and stares at Ragini who chuckles, "Fine fine, so here it began...

"Hello, Ragini Sanskar Maheshwari here,"

"Yes Ma'am, how can we help you."

"I just wanted some details about the calls we received an hour ago probably at our house telephone."

"But Ma'am..."

"Don't worry, it's our house matter and I have the permission from commissioner, so there would be any problem or harm happening to you."

"Okay Ma'am give me a few moments, I'll call you back."

"Sure, please be quick."

Ragini sighs sitting on the bed next to Swara, who pats her shoulder in return, "Well done agent Ragini!"

Ragini pouts at her cutely, "Thank You, Senior officer Swara" she states teasing her. "Now what next?"

"Wait till she calls back and then..."

"Step no.2"

The cellphone rings, " Ragini Ma'am?"

"Yes, did you get them?"

"Yes Ma'am, the time frame you mentioned, it was a call from Mr. Harshvardhan Sinha."

"Who?"

"Harshvardhan Sinha Ma'am, he's from..."

"Stop stop, I know about him, can you just tell me the number so that I could note it down (It's a house telephone, like old times so we can't see the number in it)"

"Sure Ma'am."

Ragini notes down the number in a pocket diary, "Thank you so much"

"It was our pleasure Ma'am!"

"Who is it Ragini?" Swara asks a worried and confused Ragini, "I knew it!" 

"You knew what?"

"No use of getting the call details Swara, the number is of Harsh."