Chapter 16 - Naming ceremony of Swalak's Baby.

And this one because I love you guy's!! This was the last updated chap on Telly's finally now I will start writing the further chapp's. Don't be angry if I be a little late and one more good news there's a Surprise mystery book coming up hope you guy's like that too. It would be posted once I complete half writing it and Thanq so much for the love, reached 1K Reads and would be reaching 100 votes soon, so please vote and comment if you like my work a follow wouldn't kill and keep Reading ;)

10 Months Later.......

"Time flie's it wait's for no one, everything change's but I won't, atleast not until you want me to. It's our baby's naming ceremony today and just look at you sleeping like a baby yourself. Till when will you make me long for your love Sanskar, I know your doing this on purpose to tease me, to annoy me. Fine don't get up for me, but atleast for your son. It's such an important day of his life today Sanskar you can't be late for it..."

"Ragini!!"

"Coming Mom !" She looks at a sleeping Sanskar and caresses his face lovingly, " I LOVE YOU .." She kisses on his forehead and leaves.

The Maheshwari mansion is decorated beautifully, Sujatha yells at a decorator for not bringing the flowers on time

"It's my chora's naming ceremony today and you forgot to bring those flowers! Who appointed you for the decorations? Even I'm better than you .."

"Calm down Mom. " Ragini say's keeping her hand on Sujatha's shoulder, "Take a deep breathe." Sujatha complies, "Very good, now go and get ready or people will say Sujatha Maheshwari's bahu is so cruel, she's making her work so much that she couldn't get ready properly!"

Sujatha holds her ears, "Don't you ever call my bahu cruel again, she's the best in the world! and yeah after this go to your devrani. I bet she'll be a complete mess by Now!" Ragini nods at her and she leaves smiling.

Ragini instructs the decorators and turns to go, "Ragini Beta,"dp calls her.

"Yes Badepapa?" She turns to him, " Keep these file's safe in the locker and are the preparations done? "

She nods, "Yes badepapa, the guests and panditji have arrived to." Dp keeps a hand on her head, "What we would done if it weren't you." She smiles and leaves .

"Swara!" Ragini knocks at the door and it opens slowly, " Wow! such a pretty room!" Swara pouts at her cutely as she laughs uncontrollably, "Laksh... What the hell are you doing with my son?"

Laksh is trying to make the baby wear diaper's. But the way he's done it Ragini feels pity for her son. She picks him up, "Who pins up a baby's diaper's with hair clips Laksh?" She looks at the kid and he smiles at her cutely, "Awww mumma papa are so illiterate, always troubling my baby." She nudges him and he chuckles cutely

"Shaitaan, why does this dad son duo's face expression's always become weird to me and so cute to you?" Swara makes an angry expression

"That's because you my wify are the trouble maker and my sweet bhabhi is our saviour to death." he looks at the baby asking him, " Isn't it champ?" The baby smiles at him nodding slightly, as if he understood and agrees to what his daddy cool said .

"Huh! Whatever don't forget she's my sister first," looking at Laksh, "And then your bhabhi," and then the baby, "And finally your maasi."

Ragini smiles at her childish tone, "Acha baba, now listen to this sister of your's, go get ready and Laksh you too . Panditji is here and badepapa is down waiting for you go fast." Ragini makes the baby ready takes him with her to her room, as she opens the door she whisper's in his ears, " Badepapa..." The baby smiles widely looking at a sleeping Sanskar, as the monitor besides him goes beep beep .