Chapter 12 - Engagement Day!!!

Ragini laughs on the phone while Sanskar pouts : Really, how does that seem funny to you? I mean bhai and Lucky were trying to scare me for marrying you and your laughing!

Rags smiles : Arrey my cute Mr.Idiot, you seriously think I'll have a fight with you on our date? and yeah I thought my Sanky wanted a cute princess.

Sanky chuckles : You know me so well haan? But for that my queen has to come to me first, right?

Rags blushes : Yea, Yea, now goodnight or else Swara will eat me raw if I'll have darkcircles tomorrow.

Sanky : Acha listen, I love you ...

Rags smiles : Love you too and Yeah, dream about me with you a romantic one not the one your brothers showed you!

Sanky brushes his hair smiling : Why to dream when your gonna be mine after five days?

Rags : Who said I'm gonna be yours? Your gonna be mine Mr.Maheshwari, all mine.

Sanky : All right Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari, I'm all your's! Now have some good sleep and yeah take good care of yourself Jaan.

Rags : You too and yeah I love you even more.

The phone goes blank before he could reply; "so before shaadi you became joru ka gulam sanskar maheshwari?" said Swara grinning.

Laksh complains sadly : Not fair bhai, I thought you to be strong atleast till the marriage rituals happen.

Sanky smirks : I thought you were on your BHABHI's side! (He emphasizes)

Laksh smirks : That I am, I mean she's the only one in the world who can control your bhabhi.

Swara hits Lucky : huh! When she comes here then we'll see who controls whom! You know what, when maa said I should stay there tonight I didn't agree as I thought here they would need me for the preparations. But now I'm going there and would come back only after the wedding gets over and who knows I might even not come back again ever!

She throws each of them their clothes and goes from there miffed. Sanlak just stare at her as she leaves from there miffed

Sanky astounded : Woah man! what was that?

Lucky who's mouth is hung open at Swara's reply exclaims : Even I don't know, I mean did I offend her that much?

Sanky shrugs : No, but you could have just said a sorry atleast.

Lucky : Why should I? Just because I'm her husband.

Sanky : Well, whatever it is brother you'll realize it when you'll miss her.

Lucky : lets see who'll miss whom!

The night fades and the morning light brings happiness into the baadi. The happiness into her life she deserved. It's your day Ragini, the trailer of her five days latermarriage, that's her engagement . 

All are busy at baadi with preparations, while our cute Swara is instructing anyone and everyone she finds.

Swara hits her forehead lightly : Arrey, the flowers over there yeah arrange them properly and the sweets why aren't they here till now?

A man : Woh madam, the engagement is in the evening till then they'll be here.

Swara : And what if they say no at the last moment? Where will I go running for the sweets? it's my sisters wedding!

Rags comes there interrupting her sister : And for the hundredth time it's my engagement Swara, not wedding!

Swara annoyed : And for the thousandth time Ragini, you are supposed to be in your room resting and giving orders as to what you want your engagement arrangements to be like and not sweating here and letting the glow of your face get dull!