Chapter 13 - Mehendi Ceremony!!

Ragini's standing near the window and watching the stars, a tear escapes her eye and falls down "Janki Maa, I miss you. Though Maa has taken care of me like her own child I sometimes still wonder how it would have been if you were here with me, attending all the functions, doing the rituals and ... But I am sure of one thing Janki Maa, you wouldn't have done as much as Maa does for me. If you wouldn't have gone I wouldn't have got my Yashodha mayya. Thank you Maa and I love you..." 

Swara come's in chirping "ragini!!". Ragini wipes her cheek which is now dry and turns towards Swara who's holding a big box, as she tries to balance it she slips and is about to fall when Laksh holds her. They share an eyelock and Ragini starts laughing. The box had sarees in them which fell out of it and now are all over Swalak. Especially Laksh, he looks like he has taken a pallu over his head as Ragini laughs Swalak try to free themselves. But to their dismay, the sarees become more complicated and surround themselves. Swalak stand there miffed in vain as Ragini controls her laughter and comes towards them.

Ragini goes to the side table and gets her phone - Moments like these are to be kept preserved as memories that can be shown when required.

Ragini grins to which Swara pouts cutely - Do you mean evidence for future blackmailing Ragini? 

Ragini smirks evilly - Wow Swara! How couldn't I think about that (She winks at her) Now say Cheese!!

Laksh fake smiles and gives a look to Swara -  Thank you for giving your sister such an wonderful Idea wify!

Swara fake smiles at him in return, she pinches him making him winces in pain - Ouch!

Ragini pouts cutely - Show me some smile you guy's!

And her phone flashes, Swalak realize what she's done as they yell annoyed - Ragini!!

Rags makes a sad face - I thought my devar ji was a lucky go person huh! not fair. (She complains)

Laksh lifts his one brow up - If this makes my bhaabhi happy then .. why not?

He takes a pallu over his head and Swara laughs now looking at her stupid but cute husband as Ragini joins her . Swara loses her balance and they fall down together on the bed .

Ragini runs out of the room saying - Sometimes it's better when husband and wife solve their problems themselves rather than letting others interfere and this one's damn Awkwardly romantic situation my lovelies so talk and try saying some sorry's please.

And she's gone, Laksh is on Swara trying to get up slowly as they stand Swara orders him to stand straight and not move. She slowly loosens the sarees around them, Laksh starts with his cute apologies to her whining how much he missed her last night, He's how much sorry to her and he would never say anything that would hurt her and never ever let her go again. When Swara doesn't budge to his sorries and talks he pulls her towards him. They stare into each other's eyes,

Laksh - Now should I open a sorry business for you? Where I'll have my hundred clones saying I'm sorry Mrs. Maheshwari for a mistake well even I don't know what mistake I committed but then SORRY !!

He sits down on one knee and holds his ears, Swara giggles to which he looks at her confused and she kisses him on his cheek saying, "Your forgiven Mr.Maheshwari! and yea I'm not coming back home now I have some preparations to be done so sorry you'll have to miss your wify for next four days till your bhabhi comes."

Laksh gets up and kisses her forehead lovingly - Then take care of yourself and don't stress much please, Ragini told me how you were shouting on little things today.

Swara pouts her mouth forming an O - haww! She started behaving like a jethani already?

Laksh chuckles - She was just tensed for you Swara.