Chapter 31 - Forgiven

"Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness but because you deserve peace"

Two Months Later;

"Sanskar!" Ragini stares at her stubborn husband who pouts at her in reply, "It's your sisters engagement and this is what you do become a Joru ka Gulaam?"

"Ragini first of all it's not only My sister's engagement but also our wedding anniversary so I have full rights to spend the whole day with you my dear wifey!" he keeps his hands around her neck as she stares at him upset, "Secondly, Lavanya will kill me if she gets to know I left you alone in this condition look at you eyes all swelled up, your feeling sick since morning and have not even let me inform others about your health. You went with her alone for checkup few days ago and are still not telling me whats the matter, I'll drill it out any day soon so cut that also out. Lastly, I love you a lot and you need me thats why I'm here being ... "

"Joru Ka Gulaam!" Lavanya chirps bringing Ruhaan, Ragini's little bundle of happiness. A curve appears on her lips as she sees him giggling and staring at his bua lovingly who is not in any ways less then the little shaitaan. Ragini doesn't even need to spread out her arms as Ruhaan easily jumps into her embrace. Sanskar stands up crossing his arms and staring at his little sister, "You said you were going to bring medicine for her?"

"I brought see" she points her hand towards Ruhaan and smiles at him widely. Sanskar shook his head in disbelief but what she said wasn't completely false, Ruhaan has somehow brought a wide smile on his Ragini's face which any medicine can't. He smiles as Lavanya starts dancing in front of the Mother - Son duo, "Can anyone believe this idiot is getting engaged today and Married soon?" he walks towards Lavanya and pulls her into a hug.

It looks like a complete small family scene in the room, the queen with her little prince and the king and his beautiful princess. "I know where your going with this but brother, I and Uttara have already decided we'll stay at the new house and besides it will be so much fun we all will be visiting each other on weekends sometimes here sometimes there..."

He cuts her in, "That's what I don't want, sometime Lav. We've just got you here for sometime only, we demand your lifetime with us forever!" he pouts at her angrily and she chuckles pulling his cheek. 

"Oh my another small of a big brother, I have been here since two months you forgot so soon not fair! And the whole idea of shifting is because I want some space from you possessive brothers of mine." She teases but doesn't realize that her words really hurt him, "Fine, everyone wants me to just go away right? I'm going bye!" Sanskar grabs his cellphone from the side table and leaves without even looking at them.

"On a scale of infinity how bad is it?" Lavanya asks her now petrified Bhabhi who whispers, "Infinity."

"You Idiot!" Lavanya yells at Laksh who remarks, "Your fault, you stupid!"

"You realize what you forgot right?" Laksh stares at her suspiciously and than at the others who glare at him in return, "There should also be a Beta bachao andolan in the world, not fair why is everyone always taking her side?"

"Oh yeah, what about last time when they took your side?"

"Which Last time?"

"There might be at least one last time, but cut the crap why did you do that?"

"I did what?"

"You forgot the sole responsibility given to you Laksh Bhai, the anniversary cake!" she waves her hands in the air as if trying to make him remember and his mouth forms an O, "Oh, the cake!"

"Yes the Cake!" Everyone shouts at him together and he flinches. 

"Are you sure you don't need any help?" Ragini asks Sanskar who nods his eyes still on the file he's been holding, "When you all don't need me then even I don't need you!"