Chapter 1

4 years later
Dean's POV
So it's been 4 years um me and Roman did get married and still are. The shield broke up for on screen but we're still brothers off screen. Taylor and Joelle are still mine and Roman's baby girls and forever will be. Joelle is just like Roman while Taylor is like me. She's the apple of my eye. "Daddy" Taylor's voice knocked me out of my thoughts. "Yes baby girl" I asked. "I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much" she said. "I love you too sweetheart" I said before she climbed into my lap since I was sitting down on mine and Roman's hotel bed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her small waist. "Babe" I heard Roman's voice but I ignored him. I heard tiny footsteps running towards the bedroom before the door opened to reveal Joelle. "Dad wants you daddy" she said. Oh and with the two fathers thing both Taylor and Joelle call me daddy and Roman dad. "Okay sweetie" I said laying Taylor down on the bed since she fell asleep on me. Joelle laid down beside her before I walked out of the room to find Roman. I found him sitting down on the couch with Seth beside him watching some random tv show. "Rome" I said but he didn't listen to me. Instead he turned towards Seth and kissed him on the lips right in front of me. They pulled away and I ran back to the bedroom and packed a bag for my things. "Daddy what are you doing" Joelle asked. Luckily Galina,  yes the bitch, gave me full custody of Joelle and Roman can't do a thing about it.  "Pack yours and Taylor's things and I mean everything because dad has done something bad with uncle Seth and daddy wants to protect the both of you" I told her before she woke Taylor up and the both of them ran out of the room and I followed behind them once I finished packing my stuff. They packed everything of theirs and we walked past Roman and Seth and towards the door. Before we walked out I threw my wedding band towards Roman and he rushed towards us. "What are you doing Dean" he asked. "I saw you kissed Seth and I'm gonna take the girls with and stay with Becky and Sasha for awhile to let you think about what you did that hurt me so much" I told him. He grabbed Joelle's wrist and said "you can't take her". "Oh honey yes I can, your ex-wife gave me the custody and not you" I said before Joelle grabbed my hand after Roman let go of her wrist. "What about Taylor" he asked. "You didn't sign the papers fully so I have full custody of her too" I said. "So bye and have fun with Seth before you hurt him too" I said before me and the girls walked out of the hotel room. I called Sasha and told her and Becky the full story and they completely agreed to let me and the girls stay with them. She texted me their hotel room number and me and the girls walked towards the room after being in an elevator for a couple of seconds. Becky let us in and showed us to a room that had three beds already in there. "Sorry but you and the girls have to share a bed" Sasha said. "That's okay and plus the girls are used to sleeping in the same bed as me" I said. Roman was always with Seth and Joelle has these nightmares so it wakes Taylor up and they sleep with me to control Joelle's nightmares at night. "We'll have so much fun girls" Sasha said to Taylor and Joelle while Becky was staring at me. I stared at her and instantly felt a click with her once our eyes met. I mean I do like her but I still love Roman even after he hurt me. What should I do?
What should Dean do? I hope you like this book. Thanks for reading my first book of this series.
Angel 😇