Chapter 16

Carmen's POV
"Hey daddy" I said once Dad (Roman) answered the phone. "Hey baby girl" he said. Ally stood in front of me and noticed I was using Dinah's phone. "Hi Mr.Reigns" she said. I looked at her weird. "You do know it's Mr.Anoa'i for outside of Wwe" I asked. "Oh yeah" she said. "Hi Ally how's my baby girls" he asked. I handed her the phone before noticing Camila and Taylor was about to walk out the door. "Where are you guys going" I asked. "To the mall" they said before rushing out the door. Uncle Seth walked out and noticed me looking bored. "What's wrong puddin' " he said in really bad Brooklyn accent (no offense, I was trying to go for Harley Quinn). I started laughing. He sat down beside me before Ally came back into the room. "I asked him if you could spend the day with me and he said you can, so come on, go get dressed" she said since I was still in my pajamas. I ran to get my clothes and I changed in the bathroom. Ally helped me with my makeup and hair. We left the bus and went to get something to eat at a local diner. After we were done a couple of fans walked in and immediately saw us. They ran up to Ally when she stood up to greet them. A girl about my age walked up to me and said "the only reason you're on tour with them is because your daddies don't like you and wanted you away from them for 6 months". I started crying and ran out of the diner. I heard footsteps coming towards me before I felt someone sit down next to me. "Carmen I heard what they said and don't listen to them" that person said. "Joelle" I asked. "Yeah it's me now do I have to fight this girl" she asked. The girl walked outside and started walking towards me and Joelle. "I thought you ran away" she said. Me and Joelle stood up and I got in the girl's face. "Hey Carmen" Joelle said trying to interrupt mine and the girl's intense stare off. The girl smirked and tried to slap me but I grabbed her wrist and pushed her down. Before I could punch the girl Joelle pulled me into a hug. After a few seconds of me trying to get her off of me I finally gave up and calmed down. The girl scoffed before I raised my fist up at her. The girl ran away. "You're turning into Daddy Dean" Joelle whispered in my ear. "Wait how did you get here" I asked her. "Oh Lauren brought me here" she said. Someone walked up behind us and touched my shoulder. "I am so sorry that happened Carmen, what can I do to make it up" Ally asked once I turned around to face her. I looked past her shoulder and noticed two boys were staring at me and Joelle.

Joelle noticed them too

Joelle noticed them too. Lauren walked up to us and noticed the two boys. "Go get their numbers, we won't tell your dads" she said. Ally looked at her confused until she looked at what Lauren was talking about. "They're cute, yeah go and get their numbers" she said. "We do need sister bonding time" Joelle said before she grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the boys. "Hi I'm Joelle and this is my sister Carmen" she introduced us. "Hi I'm Peyton and this is my brother Brayden" one of the boys said. He had blonde that was pulled into a quiff and had the brightest blue eyes but I just thought he was Joelle's type. The other one looked like he was my type, he had brown fluffy hair and blue eyes. "So where you guys from" Brayden asked. Me and Joelle looked at each other and said "Cincinnati" together. "Where are you guys from" I asked. "Seattle" they said. "What do we have here" Enzo said walking up to us. Ally and Lauren ran up and tried to get him away. Joelle hugged him and Big Cass walked up to me. Brayden and Peyton looked scared when daddy Dean and daddy Roman walked up. I walked away from Big Cass and without daddy Dean and daddy Roman noticing I kissed Brayden's cheek. Joelle did the same thing after she let go of Uncle Enzo. "I'd like to see you again" Brayden said. "Call me and maybe we can get together without this happening" I said. I gave him Ally's phone number and walked away. "Is it okay if I gave him your number" I whispered in her ear. "Go get his number, I'll cover for you" Taylor said quietly walking up to us. She pulled her out of her ponytail and I ran back over to them. "Hey can I get both of your numbers" I asked them. "Sure" they said before writing their numbers on a piece of paper. "I see you have a sister, maybe we can set her up with our brother" Peyton said. They wrote three numbers on the piece of paper before I ran back to everyone. I turned around and winked at Brayden before I jumped onto Lauren's back. "Ooh girl you got three numbers" Lauren said once I showed her the piece of paper. "The last one we're planning on setting Taylor with" I told her. Daddy Dean walked up to us and I quickly put the paper in my back pocket. "Hi daddy" I said sweetly. "Hi sweetie" he said. "Who were those boys" he asked. "Oh no one" I said looking down at Lauren's shoulder. "You're blushing, I won't get mad if you start dating but if he breaks your heart that's a different story" he said. "You promise" I asked holding my pinky out. "I promise" he said wrapping his pinky around mine. "Where are we going" I asked once he grabbed me from Lauren. "We're getting you girls a phone" he said. "Thank you daddy"I said hugging him.  "You're welcome sweetie" he said. After we went to the mall and got three phones for me, Taylor, and Joelle; we got on the tour bus and right before I fell asleep I tore Peyton's and their brother's number off the piece of paper and handed them to Joelle and Taylor before I put Brayden's number in my phone and texted him. I told him to save my number in his phone and that the phone number was me before I fell asleep after I read a sweet goodnight text from him.