Chapter 9

Dean's POV
I wake up to an empty bed. I start to panic until I hear the shower in my hotel room running. The water stopped and a few minutes later Seth came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Where's Roman" I asked him. "He's with his wife" he said looking at me confused. "I'm his husband, why would he have a wife when he already divorced her" I asked. Seth looked at me like I was crazy. "What are you talking about Dean, you have a fiancé" he said right before someone walked in through the door. That person being Becky Lynch. "There's my future husband" she said which confused me.  "What do you mean Becky" I asked her. "You purposed to me silly" she said. "Maybe that was a dream you had Dean" Seth said. "Yeah maybe it was" I said. I grabbed Becky's left hand and looked at the ring on her ring finger.

Why does the ring look so familiar? Oh wait it's the ring I let Taylor and Joelle play with even though it's real

Why does the ring look so familiar? Oh wait it's the ring I let Taylor and Joelle play with even though it's real. I probably know where Joelle is but where is Taylor? All of a sudden a little girl that looked a lot like Taylor walked through the door. "Daddy" she said running up to me. I picked her up and realized that the little girl was Taylor. "I'm scared, daddy" she whispered in my ear.  "I wake up to see Joelle wasn't in the same room as me like we usually do" she said before I could ask why. I hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head. She laid her head on my chest and I put mine on top of her's. Becky and Seth walked out of the room. I laid back down on my bed with Taylor still on my chest and we both fell asleep.
Roman's POV
I wake up to Galina laying down beside me. Wait Galina, my ex wife? Where's Dean? Joelle came running into the room and looked scared. "Daddy" she said. "Yes baby girl" I asked. "Where's Taylor and Dean" she asked. "Who's Taylor" Galina asked from behind me. "Dean's daughter" I said quickly. She looked at me suspicious. I quickly grabbed Joelle's hand and walked out of the room to sit on the couch with Joelle in my lap. "To answer your question sweetie I don't know where they are" I said. She started crying while I laid her head on my chest gently. "I miss them daddy please bring them back" she said. "I wish I could sweetie" I said before we both fell asleep.
Seth's POV
"Why was Dean acting like that" Becky asked me once we left their room.  I was busy calling Roman's phone. After a couple of rings someone answered. "Hi uncle Seth" I heard Joelle say. "Hi sweetie can you please hand the phone to your daddy" I asked her. After a few seconds Roman's deep voice was heard. "Hello" he asked. "Hey Roman" I answered. "Sweetie what's wrong" I heard Dean ask. Me and Becky ran into Dean's room to see him trying to wake up Taylor. Me and Becky rushed over to him. Taylor opened her eyes and quickly reached for Dean. Once she grabbed his shirt she pulled him close to her and put her head on his chest. I quickly remembered I was still on the phone with Roman. "Hello" I heard Roman say. "Oh sorry Roman" I said. "What's going on" he asked. "Oh Taylor had a nightmare and wouldn't wake up for Dean" I said. "I'm on my way" he said before he ended the call. 
Roman's POV
Once I ended the phone call with Seth I quickly picked Joelle up and left the house without telling Galina where I was going. I put Joelle in the car and quickly got in the driver's side before I drove off towards the closest hotel that Dean and Seth were staying at. Once I got there I quickly got out and grabbed Joelle from the backseat. After a few minutes I was finally at Dean's hotel room door. I used my other hand to knock on the door and Becky answered. She rolled her eyes once she noticed it was me. I walked in past her and walked into Dean's room. I laid Joelle down on the bed beside Taylor before I squatted down in front of Dean who had his face in his hands. "Dean" I said. He didn't look up but he did wrap his arms around me. "What's going on Roman" he asked me. "I don't know Dean but we'll get through it" I told him. He hugged me tightly. "Roman you're married but to your ex wife and I'm about to get married to Becky" he said. "Dean trust me when I say we'll get through this" I said. "Okay Roman" he said. "Daddy" Taylor yelled before I was attacked with a hug. Dean was also attacked with a hug by Joelle. Dean looked at me and I looked at him once Joelle and Taylor left the room to go to Taylor's room to play. We started leaning in and our lips pressed together. Maybe our love was just a dream for the both of us.