Chapter 6

One month later
Becky's POV
I didn't mean to but I cheated on poor Dean. I was forced to cheat on him. Dean left me and took the girls with him and got a hotel room of his own. He never realized how much I loved him. I remember the day I told him I cheated on him like it was yesterday.
Flashback One Month Ago
"Dean can we talk" I asked him. He got up from playing with Taylor and Joelle. We sat down at the kitchen counter. "Dean you do know I love you"I told him. We already said those three words to each other. "Yes I do and I love you too" he said grabbing my hand. "Well Dean I cheated on you with Seth" I said. "Please tell me you're joking Becky" he said with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry Dean" I said before he let go of my hand and burst into sobs. "What is Seth better than me in bed to make you and Roman cheat on me" he said. I gasped and raised my hand and slapped his right cheek. It surprised both of us. We heard two  little gasps behind us so we turned around and saw Joelle and Taylor. "Why did you hurt our daddy Becky" They walked up to Dean  and checked on him before Taylor turned towards me and said "why did you hurt our daddy Becky" which broke my heart into a million of pieces. Before I could answer her question there was a knock on the door. Dean went to answer it and it revealed Roman and Seth. Seth rolled his eyes at Dean and walked past him to me. "Who did this to you" Roman asked Dean once he noticed the handprint I left on Dean's cheek. Dean glanced at me but didn't say a thing. Joelle and Taylor ran up to Roman and made him squat down to whisper something in his ear.
Roman's POV *still in flashback mode*
Taylor and Joelle ran up to me and made me squat down to whisper something in my ear. "Becky did it" Joelle whispered which shocked me. Dean walked up to us and nodded his head noticing my shocked face. I grabbed the girl's wrists and Dean's but not so tightly and dragged them to my room. "Alright what happened" I asked. "She cheated on me with Seth" Dean said. He started crying so I pulled him into my chest and swayed us back and forth since he was sitting in my lap. The girls were playing in their old room. After a few minutes of Dean crying and me telling him that it's going to be okay he finally fell asleep. I laid him down in my bed and laid down beside him and he cuddled up to me before I fell asleep.
Flashback Over
Roman's POV
What Becky doesn't know is that Dean is staying with me. I still love him with all of my heart. I smiled at Dean's sleeping figure and kissed his lips. What I didn't know was that he was already awake and kissed me back. "Dean I still love you"I told him which made him smile before saying "I still love you too Roman" before we started kissing again.