Chapter 12

Becky's POV
"Dean if you still love Roman, why don't you just get back together with him" I yelled at him. "That's the thing Becky I don't know if I still love him or not" he yelled back. "If I kiss you and you don't feel any sparks just walk away and take Taylor and Carmen with you" I said. Dean looked down before looking back up at me. "Fine" he said before I pressed my lips against his. He didn't kiss back.
Dean's POV
I didn't feel the sparks like I did when I was with Roman. I didn't kiss her back. She pulled away and said "go". I walked away from her and inside our room to pack my things. After packing all of my stuff I walked towards Taylor and Carmen's room and told them to pack their things. "Why daddy" Carmen asked which shocked the hell out of me when she said "daddy". Taylor looked surprised too. "Why are you staring at me" Carmen asked us. "You just called me daddy instead of dad" I said still shocked. "Dean hurry up and leave" Becky yelled. Taylor and Carmen got scared and started packing their things. "We're going to uncle Roman's house to live with him and aunt Galina until daddy can find a house we can live in" I told them. They finished packing and followed me into the living room where Becky was. "Bye Becky" I said before she handed me her engagement ring. "Give it to Roman" she said before turning her back to us. "Bye Becky" Taylor and Carmen said before we walked out of Becky's house. We put our stuff in my car before getting in. Right before I drove away I called my one and only love. "Hello" his voice asked. "Hey Roman" I said smiling. Carmen and Taylor looked up from their tablets. "Daddy Roman" Taylor said smiling. I put the phone on speaker and Roman said "baby girl". I handed my phone to Carmen and Taylor before I started my car and drove away from Becky's house. "Dean, Galina cheated on me so I divorced her" Roman told me. Taylor and Carmen both had confused looks on their faces. "Hey Roman can me and the girls stay with you and Joelle until I can find a place for us to stay" I asked him. "You guys can stay with us forever" he said. "Thanks daddy Roman" Carmen and Taylor both said. "Your welcome sweethearts" he said before ending the call. After a few minutes we finally arrived at Roman's house.He was standing outside with Joelle beside him. Taylor and Carmen quickly got out of the car without getting their bags and ran up to Joelle. Roman walked up to me and helped me with getting mine, Taylor, and Carmen's things. The girls ran inside and we followed behind them. Roman showed us Joelle's room which Taylor and Carmen will share with her.

Once the girls were settled in  Roman told me that I was sharing a room with him just like old times

Once the girls were settled in  Roman told me that I was sharing a room with him just like old times. We walked inside his bedroom and he laid down on the huge bed that was in there while I stood in the doorway awkwardly.

 We walked inside his bedroom and he laid down on the huge bed that was in there while I stood in the doorway awkwardly

"Lay down Dean" he said patting the spot beside him. I slowly walked over to the bed and awkwardly laid down. "Why are you acting so weird" he asked me. "Roman I still love you" I blurted out. "I still love you too Dean" he said smiling. We started leaning in and Roman pressed his lips against mine. We pulled away for quick second for Roman to ask me "Jonathan Good would you be my boyfriend again". "I would love that" I answered before Roman pressed his lips against mine again. I guess you know what happened from there. Luckily the girls fell asleep.