Chapter 17

Carmen's POV
"Look at my baby girl going on her first date" Daddy said (Dean).  He looked like he was about to cry. Dad (Roman) was mad about Brayden asking me out on a date but quickly got over it when Daddy kissed him. Ally and Dinah helped me with my makeup and Taylor and Joelle helped me with my hair. "Thank you guys so much" I said to Ally, Dinah, Taylor, and Joelle. Right before they could reply there was a knock on the hotel door. "Are you sure you're ready for this" Dad asked when I started walking towards the door. "I'll be fine dad" I said. I opened the door and noticed Brayden was wearing something that looked good on him.

"Woah you look gorgeous" he said

"Woah you look gorgeous" he said. I started blushing and grabbed his hand before walking out of the hotel room. We walked out of the hotel and he lead me to a park that was by the hotel. I noticed there was picnic basket sitting in the grass on top of a blanket. "Is that for us" I asked him. "Yes it is, come on" he said before he started dragging me to the blanket. He sat down on it and I sat down beside him. We started eating everything that was edible in the picnic while looking up at the stars. Once we finished he pulled out a beats speaker and his phone before the speaker started playing a familiar song. "How did you know that's  my favorite song" I asked standing up. He stood up and pulled me into him. "Taylor and Joelle told me" he chuckled. I laid my head on his chest since he was a little taller than me while we swayed side to side to the music. The song was 'unsteady' by X Ambassadors. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. He dipped me and pressed his lips to mine.
Roman's POV
"I can't see them" I complained to Dean. "Roman stop, Carmen is fine" he said. He was laying in our bed before he stood up and walked over to me. "Now daddy show me, your baby boy, how you are in bed since the kids are with Seth" he said before kissing my neck. I pushed him down on bed and I think you guys know what happened from there.