Chapter 13

Roman's POV
I wake up to Dean not next to me but I hear the shower running. "No not again" I said to myself. "What's wrong babe" I heard Dean asked me. I sighed of relief. "Wait who's in the shower" I asked. "Oh that's Carmen since Joelle and Taylor took over their bathroom" Dean said chuckling. I heard singing over the shower water and walked over to the door and motioned Dean to come over. "Cause you don’t have a piece of me, you’ve got all of me,and you’re never gonna change,I let you in,You let me down, cause you’re never gonna stay" Carmen sung and hit a perfect high note. Me and Dean looked at each other shocked. The shower was cut off and me and Dean ran over to bed and quickly sat down before Carmen came out of the bathroom fully dressed. We smiled at her. "Why are you smiling at me like that" she asked us. "Baby girl you can sing" I told her. "Oh you heard me" she said blushing. "Yes we did" Dean said still smiling. "Can you sing for us" I asked her. "Sure" she said before she started singing. I pulled out my phone and recorded her singing. She finished singing and I sent the recording to every superstar and women superstar. "I'm the singer and Taylor is the dancer" she said. "Baby girl you're amazing" Dean said smiling. "Thank you daddy" she said. Dean pulled her gently onto my lap before Joelle and Taylor ran into the room. They jumped on the bed before Carmen moved to Dean's lap and Joelle jumped onto mine. She stood up and started pulling on my hand. I stood up and followed her downstairs. "What is it sweetie" I asked her. "Nothing I just want to spend time with you" she said. I sat down on the couch and she sat down on my lap. "Sweetie are you jealous of Carmen" I asked her. "Maybe" she said. "Why" I asked. "Cause she can sing" she said quietly. "Just because she can sing doesn't mean you have to feel jealous" I told her. "Okay daddy" she said.
Dean's POV
"Daddy did you have a lonely life as a kid" Taylor asked me. "I did, why" I said. "Nothing we were just wondering" Carmen said. "Sweetie in case you get a record deal and if your manger tries to change you, promise me that you won't change and always be yourself" I said holding my pinky out towards Carmen. "I promise" she said wrapping her pinky around mine. I hugged her and kissed her temple before Taylor was pulled into the hug. "Don't tell dad and Joelle this but I love them" Carmen said. "We love you too sweetie" Roman said standing in the doorway with Joelle by his side. They walked into the room and Roman kissed me before kissing the girls on their foreheads. "My happy family" I thought to myself while smiling as I watched Roman tickle the girls.