Chapter 5

Roman's POV
After a couple of seconds of kissing Seth it only reminded me of Dean. I want to be happy for him and the girls but I can't seem to see him and Becky together without getting jealous. I quickly pushed Seth away from me and stormed out of the hotel room to find Dean and Becky. I found Sasha walking down the hallway with Joelle and Taylor so I decided to follow them which only backfired for me because Joelle noticed me behind and ran up to me. "Dad can we call Becky mom"she asked. Dean and Becky came out of their room to see me hugging Joelle and Taylor. "What are you doing here Roman" Dean asked walking up to us.  Becky walked up behind him. "I'm sorry Becky but I have to do this" I said before letting go of Joelle and Taylor and walked up to Dean and pressed my lips against his. "I will always love you" I mumbled against his lips before pulling away from him and walked away.
Dean's POV
"I will always love you too Roman" I muttered. Becky walked up to me and looked at me confused. "Dean do you want Roman back" she asked. "I don't want to get hurt again so no I don't want him back" I said before grabbing hers and my daughter's hands and walked inside the hotel with them.