Chapter 8

Dean's POV
Right now I'm backstage in the arena wwe is in looking for Roman and the girls. I was suddenly stopped by Becky. "What do you want Becky" I asked her. "You" she said before she pressed her lips against mine. I tried pushing her away but before I could get her off of me we heard a gasp. I finally pushed her off and we noticed it was Naomi. "Naomi" I said before she ran away.  Becky walked the other way and I ran after Naomi. "Naomi wait" I yelled once I noticed she was walking towards Roman's locker room. "What Dean" she snapped. "Let me tell Roman" I told her. "Oh no I won't let you break his heart even more" she said. "Break who's heart" Roman asked once he opened his door to his locker room. Naomi glared at me and said "Dean has something to tell you". Roman looked at me and I immediately got scared. "Can we talk inside your locker room" I asked him. Naomi walked away and Roman let me in. "You might want to sit down for this" I told him. He sat down on the couch that was in his locker room. "You do know I love you Roman"I started. "Dean you're scaring me" he said before I put my index finger to my lips. "Becky kissed me and Naomi saw it and thought I was cheating on you but I tried pushing Becky away but she was too strong for me even though I'm stronger, but if you want to end this relationship that'll be okay with me" I finished. Roman sighed and looked at me with tears in his eyes. "I'm not ending this relationship and I forgive you but I might rethink this" he said. "What do you mean Roman" I asked confused. "I was going to purpose to you again but I didn't know this will happen" he said. "I'm sorry Roman" I said. He hugged me. He put his fingers under my chin and lifted my head up to look at him. "Dean I love you and I will always want to remarry you but let's give this some time" he said. I nodded my head before he pressed his soft lips against mine. We pulled away before the kiss got heated. "I don't have a match tonight or a segment so let's take this to our hotel room" he said.  "What about Taylor and Joelle" I asked. "I'll watch them" Sasha said from behind us. Roman picked me up before I could object and carried me to the car. He placed me in the passenger's seat before he got in himself. We put our seatbelts on before Roman drove towards the hotel. Once we got there Roman got out of the car and ran over to my side and picked me up again. He carried me into the hotel and upstairs until we got to our room and he placed a hand on my butt to open the door with the other. Once we got inside he pressed his lips against mine again and laid me down on the bed. I think you know what happened from there.