Chapter 15

Carmen's POV
Wow I can't believe Joelle would something like that. After getting the stitches in the back of my head Daddy Roman led me into a room full of the wwe divas. My favorite one had to be Nikki Bella. I didn't noticed she was standing behind Daddy Dean who just walked in. Brie walked up to me and I immediately hugged her. "You and your sister are my heroes" I said. "How sweetie" she asked. "You guys taught me to stand up for myself and believe in what I fought for" I said. Nikki hugged me from behind and said "Dean, Roman, you just lost your kid". Brie picked me up and tried walking away but Daddy Dean caught her. "Maybe you can use twin magic on him" I whispered in her ear. She walked back over to Nikki and whispered my idea in her ear. Brie put me back down and told Natalya to watch me before her and Nikki switched clothes. I put my hair up in a ponytail like Taylor would and Nikki and Brie walked out of the bathroom. "Woah Taylor what are you doing here, I thought Dean and Roman sent you back to their hotel room since you were grounded" Brie said. "It's me Carmen I'm using twin magic too" I said before Nikki picked me up and walked over to daddy Dean and daddy Roman. "Hi daddies" I said in Taylor's perky voice. "Taylor I thought you were grounded" the both of them said. Nikki sat me down on daddy Roman's lap. "Dean it's Carmen" he said. "How did you know" I asked him. "Your voice changed even though you were trying to sound like Taylor" he said. "Which one is Brie" I asked. "Wearing Nikki's ring gear is Brie and wearing Brie's is Nikki" daddy Dean said. "Damn" the twins said. I got off of daddy Roman's lap and walked up to Naomi. "I like to have that record deal now" I said. "Alright my dad is gonna be your manager and he is standing right outside that door. "Daddy" I said. "Yes sweetie" the both of them said. "Can we go get Joelle and Taylor that way they can watch me get a record deal" I said. "We can go get them" the Bella twins said. "Sure sweetie" they said right before the Bellas ran out. After 15 minutes Taylor and Joelle made it and stopped right in front of me. Naomi's dad walked up to us with a contract in his hand. "Can I still see my family Mr.McCray" I asked him. "How about this, your twin and Joelle goes with you on every tour" he said. "But what about them" I said pointing to my daddies. "Sweetie you'll be okay" daddy Roman said. "I can go with them" uncle Seth said behind us. Taylor and Joelle ran up to him and hugged him. "I guess it's settled" daddy Dean said. "Make sure you call us everyday sweetie" daddy Roman said after the both of them signed their names in the contract. I signed the contract and handed it back to Mr.McCray. Seth hugged me and we were led to a tour bus that was parked in the front. Someone or some people were standing in front of the bus. Those people were Fifth Harmony.

"Hi Carmen" they said

"Hi Carmen" they said. I fell to my knees crying. Ally ran up to me and hugged me. "I'm going on tour with you guys" I said shocked. "You're opening their show" Mr.McCray said. Joelle and Taylor hugged Camila and Lauren. Ally and Dinah Jane led on to the bus and showed me everything on it. Taylor and Joelle walked in and laid down on my bed. "Taylor share a bed with me" Camila said. Taylor got up and laid down with her. "Thank you Camila" me and Joelle yelled. "Oh god what did I get myself into" Seth said. "Have fun with five more Seth" daddy Roman and daddy Dean yelled since a window was open. The doors to the bus closed after Mr.McCray and someone else got on. The bus drove us to the hotel and we grabbed our already packed suitcases. We got back on and we started driving again.