Chapter 11

Carmen's POV
Hi my name is Carmen. I won't say my last name because I'm in foster care. I'm looking for my sister who was adopted by her idols Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. I'm her twin sister but we were separated at birth. I just want to meet the person who adopted her.
Dean's POV
"Dean can we adopt, I can't get pregnant so why don't we adopt, plus Taylor looks a little lonely without Joelle" Becky asked me. "I guess we can" I said. I squatted down to Taylor's size since she was sitting on the floor playing with her toys. She let out a little sigh before looking up at me. "Do you want a sister or brother" I asked her. "Please daddy, and can I choose who I want" she asked. "Sure sweetie" I said before turning around and she jumped on my back. "Come on Mommy" she yelled to Becky. Becky ran up beside us before we all got in the car and drove towards the adoption center. Once we got there, I parked the car before we got out. We walked inside and right then and there Taylor knew who she wanted. "Carmen" she yelled running up to a girl that looked exactly like her. "Taylor" the girl yelled. Me and Becky looked at each other confused. Taylor walked back up to us with the girl behind her. "Daddy this is Carmen, my twin sister" she introduced us. "Sweetie I didn't know you had a twin sister" I said. "Taylor's files didn't say anything about me because we were separated at birth" Carmen said. A woman walked up to us and said "oh I see you met Carmen". "Yes and I would like to see her file and the adoption papers" I said while Becky gave me a look. Taylor and Carmen cheered when the woman walked away to get those things. The woman came back and I handed the folder to Becky before reading over the adoption papers. Becky read the file before giving it back to the woman. I signed the papers where I needed to sign them and then handed them to Becky. She quickly signed them without reading anything before handing it back to the woman. "Well Carmen I guess this is goodbye" the woman said turning towards Carmen. "Wait so you mean they're my parents now" she asked before we nodded our heads. She hugged us before hugging the woman goodbye. She then dragged Taylor to her room to help her pack. Becky grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. Taylor and Carmen walked back out and towards us with a small bag in Carmen's hand. We walked out of the building and got in the car before driving to the hotel to show Carmen around. "Dad is it okay if I call you that" Carmen asked me. I nodded my head. "What is it sweetie" I asked her. "Can you take me to meet Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns" she asked which surprised me. "Sure sweetie" I said. She cheered slightly in her seat. I chuckled at them before Becky kissed my cheek. "I can't wait to become Mrs. Jonathan Good" she said. I smiled at her before looking at Taylor. "Thank you daddy" she mouthed to me. I nodded my head before looking back at the road. We got to the hotel and I noticed Taylor and Carmen fell asleep in the backseat and Seth was standing outside with Roman. I told Becky to watch Carmen and Taylor while I go get Roman and Seth. They noticed me and met me halfway. "I have someone that wants to meet you guys" I told them. They nodded their heads before they followed me towards my car. I opened Carmen's door and woke her up and her eyes sparkled when she noticed Roman and Seth were standing behind me. "Dad you made it happen" she said astonished. "Dean who is this" Seth asked. "Meet Taylor's twin sister Carmen" I said. "Taylor had a twin sister" Roman said confused. "She did and still does" I said before Seth took Carmen in his arms. I walked over Taylor's side before Roman ran up to it and quickly opened the door and took Taylor in his arms. I chuckled before walking over Becky's side and opened it to reveal she was asleep. "Guess I need the practice" I muttered before I took her in my arms and carried her bridal style in the hotel. Roman and Seth laid Taylor and Carmen in Taylor's bed since it was big enough for two people. I laid Becky down in our bed before looking back at Roman. I could just look in his perfect brown eyes all day. Seth ruined the stare off me and Roman were having when he said "come on Roman we have to go, Galina is looking for you". Roman nodded his head before the both of them walked out. I checked on Taylor and Carmen before I laid down beside Becky and fell asleep.