Chapter 3

Dean's POV
I opened the door to reveal Paige. "What are you doing here Dean" she said before pushing me out of her way to see Becky. "Paige what are you doing here"I heard Becky asked before I walked into the room where they were. "I came to see if you wanted to hang out but I see you're with Dean" she said. "Dean I heard what happened with you and Roman and I'm sorry that it happened" Paige said. I hugged her before pulling Becky into our hug. Once we pulled away Paige left and me and Becky sat back down on the couch. Becky turned towards me and moved to sit down on my lap. "Dean please tell me something" she said. "What do you want me to say" I asked her. "I want to know if you like me or not" she said. I gently turned her head to look at me then pushed my lips against hers. She kissed me back before we pulled away. "Does that tell you my answer" I asked her before she nodded her head before kissing me again. "I like you too Dean" she mumbled against my lips. "Can we take this slow" I asked her once we pulled away. "Yes Dean we can take this slow just for you and the girls" she promised. "Do you promise that you will always be there for the girls" I asked her. "I promise" she said before I pushed my lips against hers again.