Chapter 14

Naomi's POV
"Where is she" I asked Roman. "Who" he asked. "This little girl" I said showing him the message of a little girl singing he sent to me. "Oh Carmen she's with Dean" he said right before I ran away from him to find Dean's locker room. Once I get there I bang my fists against the door. Dean opens the door before I rush in and over to Carmen. "Hi sweetie my name is Trinity and I just wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful singing voice and my manager wants to sign you immediately" I told her. "Thank you Mrs.Trinity" she said. Dean smiled at us. Taylor walked into the room and noticed me. "Aunt Trinity" she said before hugging me. "Can me and Carmen have a second to talk alone" she asked me and Dean. "Sure sweetie" I said before dragging Dean out of the room.
Carmen's POV
"Hey twin guess who might get a record deal" I said. "I know you are" she said before we started doing our twin dance. We stopped after it started embarrassing us. "I'm so glad we found you and daddy Dean adopted you, Joelle wasn't enough even though I love her I wanted my real sister" she said.
Joelle's POV
I heard what Taylor said so I got mad and rushed into the room and pushed Carmen against a wall. She hit her head. "Why did you come here" I yelled at her. I was heartbroken. Carmen got up and tried to hug me before I pushed her away. "I hate you so much" I told her. She had tears in her eyes. Taylor just looked shocked at what just happened. I looked at the wall and noticed a hole in it and then looked at Carmen's head and noticed it was bleeding. I ran away before I could get in trouble but I bumped into my daddy(Roman). "Hi sweetie what are you running from" He asked. "Oh nothing" I said  sweetly. "Daddy" Taylor yelled. He rushed into the room and saw that Carmen's head was bleeding. "Who did this" He yelled which scared me and Taylor. Daddy Dean ran in and noticed Carmen. "Joelle did" Taylor said pointing at me. "Joelle couldn't do that" Daddy Dean said. "She did" Stephanie McMahon said with a tablet in her hand. She showed something to them and they immediately looked at me. "Stephanie can you take Carmen and Taylor to Dr.Sampson while me and Roman have a talk with Joelle" daddy Dean said. Stephanie picked up a knocked out Carmen and walked out of the room with Taylor following behind. "Baby girl why, you promised you wouldn't get jealous" daddy Roman said to me. "But they said something that hurt me" I said. "What did they say" daddy Dean asked. "Taylor said that I wasn't enough for her" I told them. "But why did you attack Carmen when she didn't do anything to you" daddy Roman asked. I looked down and started crying. "I don't know why, I guess I was just so mad and attacked the wrong person" I said. "You could've just talked it out with them" daddy Dean said. "I know daddy" I said. "I'm sorry Joelle but after you apologize to Carmen, you're grounded" daddy Roman said. "Ok daddy" I said before standing up. I walked out of the room and Dr.Sampson's office to apologize to Carmen with Daddy Dean and Daddy Roman following behind me. Once I got there I walked over to Carmen's bed and grabbed her hand. "I'm sorry Carmen for pushing you, and I'm sorry for those mean words I said to you" I said before she squeezed my hand and said "I forgive you Joelle". I smiled at her and she smiled back. "I'm sorry Joelle for the words I said" Taylor said behind us. I looked back at her and said "it's okay". "Taylor you're grounded too" daddy Dean said. "Okay daddy" she said. "Stephanie can you take Joelle and Taylor to our hotel and drop them off I'll call my mother to watch them" daddy Roman said. "Okay let's go girls" she said before we walked out of the room and followed her to her car. We got in and about five minutes later we were at the hotel and walked to our hotel room where me and Taylor laid down in our beds and Stephanie turned off the lights and we fell asleep after she left.