Chapter 19

Dedicated to Tyaunna10
"Roman!" God dammit, I knew this was going to happen as soon as we walked in the door. "Yes Dean." He walked over to me and pushed me up against the wall. "Why the hell were you flirting with Castiel?! You're mine and no one else can have you!" I was slightly scared but mostly turned on. I should make him angrier. "Well sorry but Castiel was hot." I walked away from him. I'm going to regret that but oh well.
(A/N: skip if you feel uncomfortable while reading this next part)
"Roman!" I ignored him. Let's see how angry I can make him. "ROMAN!" Well, someone is beyond angry. I laid down on our bed and started texting Castiel. I asked him, "do you still want that naked picture of me?" He texted back immediately with yes. I stripped down until I was completely naked. I laid down on the bed again and I decided to video chat Castiel. He answered immediately. "Are you naked?" "Maybe." "Wow, you look sexy Roman. Can I see you on all fours?" "Do you want to see my ass?" "Yes." Dean walked in. "Hi Dean." "Why are you naked?" "No reason, no reason at all." Castiel cleared his throat. Oh shit, let the fun begin.
"Roman, is that Castiel?" You could hear the anger in his voice. I heard Castiel laugh. "Yes it is Dean. Your boyfriend is so sexy. Can I make him cum?" I had to bite my lip to hold back my laughter. "NO! HANG UP RIGHT NOW ROMAN!" "Okay. Bye Castiel, I love you." "I love you to Roman." Castiel hung up. My plan is working and I sent Castiel a text saying, "it's working." He texted me back but it was a thumbs up emoji with a worried face next to it like this, 👍 😟. "Hey baby, how are you?" I said as innocently as possible. "How am I?! Are you fucking insane?! How could you let him see your body?! I swear if I wasn't in love with you, I would rape you several times for doing this!" I just busted out laughing. "What's so funny?" "I pranked you baby. It was Castiel's idea for me to get naked but to be honest, I get turned on when you're angry." He paused for a moment. "You asshole! I thought you were cheating on me!" I laughed again. "I'm sorry. Can you ever forgive me?" "I don't know if I can." "What if we have sex for the rest of the day?" "I guess I'll forgive you tomorrow then." He stripped down until he was completely naked also.
Dean got on the bed and straddled me. He kissed me very passionately but it was also very rough. I didn't care. After all, Dean likes it passionate and rough. I pushed Dean down on the bed. "Can I ride you?" "Mmm, yes." I lined up my entrance with the tip of his dick and then I sunk down on it. I started bouncing up and down. "You look so sexy right now baby." "So do you daddy." He likes me calling him that. "This feels so good but it feels better when I'm with Castiel." Castiel and I never did anything sexual together but Dean doesn't need to know that yet. After all, when Dean's mad, I have the best orgasms. He grabbed my hips so I could stop moving. "What?" I was acting innocent again. "Did you really have sex with Castiel?" Again, he doesn't need to know yet. "Yes." "You fucking cheater!" That backfired on me. "I'm lying okay. I just have the best orgasms when your mad." "I guess that makes sense but I'll have to punish you for that. On all fours, NOW!" I got off of him and got on all fours immediately. I'm going to be sore all week but it'll be worth it. Dean shoved his dick inside of me. It really hurt since he didn't use lube or put on a condom and I hissed when he did it. "Fuck, that hurt!" "Good, it was supposed to." He was definitely satisfied with that. He started pounding into me really hard and fast. I kept shouting different profanities while screaming out how much I loved him. "Say you love me more than Castiel!" "I love you more than Castiel." "Louder!" "I LOVE YOU MORE THAN CASTIEL!" This went on for several more hours. I lost count of how many orgasms I had but I had a lot. Dean had a lot as well. After he pulled out of me we laid down on the bed. "We should probably go take a shower Roman." I groaned. "Let's do that in the morning, I'm too tired." I yawned several times while I was trying to speak. "Okay baby. I love you Roman." "I love you to Dean." I laid down on my right side and Dean wrapped his arms around my waist.
He rested his head on my shoulder after he kissed my cheek. We fell asleep with smiles on our faces.