➵ That Was All Percy's Fault

Oh no! - Marina and The Diamonds

Stiles shifted in his sleep, mumbling incoherent words. He was currently lying on the hospital bed with me, on his side. His hand had found mine a while ago during his sleep, seeking for comfort. A small smile grew on my lips. He ended up crying himself to sleep, he needed the extra comfort. My eyelids were drooping, but I was fighting it. I had to think of a way to help the Sherriff. What's causing him to get worse after having his surgery?

"Nevah?" I looked up at the door to see Scott, Parrish, Melissa and two familiar people behind them. Stiles groggily woke up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"What's up?" Stiles muttered, his eyes landing on Sally and Paul. "Who are they?"

"Nevah!" Sally wobbled in. Her protruding belly now bigger since the last time I saw her. She walked over to my side of the bed and pulled me into a hug. "We were so worried! How are you? Are you okay?"

"Sally, stress isn't good for you or the baby." I scolded her. She waved a hand at me.

"If I can handle stressing over Percy being missing for eight months and you two being on quests. I think the baby and I are fine." Paul gave Sally a look.

"I try to tell her to slow it down, but she ignores me." Paul sighed. I grinned at the two.

"Well, you did get yourself married to a very strong women here, Paul. You also got two demigods as your step-children." I pointed out.

"And I wouldn't change that for the world." Paul wrapped an arm around Sally's waist. Scott cleared his throat.

"Uh, sorry to interrupt the family reunion, but Stiles, we got to go plan." Scott informed Stiles. Stiles got off of the bed and walked over to him.

"Let's go." They started to walk out the door, but Stiles hesitated and looked back at me. "I'll come back and tell you what's going on, okay?"

"Okay. Go save your dad." I nodded. Stiles shot me a small smile and then jogged after the group. I turned around to face Sally and Paul who were both wearing grins. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?"

"Who's he?" Sally wiggled her eyebrows. My eyes widened and I shook my head rapidly, a small headache coming with it.

"A friend! He's just a friend. I swear." I raised my hands up in a defensive manner.

"Mmmh. And friends let other friends lay in bed with them." Paul smirked.

"Uh...yes, yes they do. All the time actually." I nodded.

"Okay, whatever you say Nevah." Sally chuckled out. She walked over to the chair and sat down. "Ugh, my feet are killing me."

"You're pregnant Sally, you're feet are supposed to swell." I chuckled out.

"Yeah, I know. Now, tell us what has happened so far."

"I found out what it was." Stiles licked his lips. He was sitting in the hospital chair, his hands clamped together on top of his knees. "There was a piece of bone marrow in him. One of the other Chimeras, he was half-Berserker. My dad is currently in surgery right now."

"That's good Stiles!" I breathed out. Sally and Paul went to the cafeteria to grab something to eat a few minutes before Stiles arrived back. "How are you doing? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." Stiles nodded. "Malia said she might come in to see you later on today. She was worried about you."

"I'm worried about her too. Is she okay?" I asked.