➵ Guy? What guy?

Love With Your Life - Hollyn

"Well...that happened." I said, looking at the pack. They all chuckled.

"Thanks guys. For saving me." Mason breathed out, still in Corey's arms. Liam scrunched up his nose and looked at me.

"Are you bleeding?" Liam asked, narrowing his eyes at me. I sheepishly held up my wrists, to examine them. Blood was streaming down my forearm from beneath the shackles. I heard everyone gasp. Lydia and Kira freaked out, gently grabbing a hold of my arm.

"Nevah!" Kira scolded.

"Huh. I forgot about that." I winced out.

"What the hell happened!?" Lydia demanded. I nervously bit my lip and looked at Scott. He let out a sigh, his shoulders sagging.

"You want me to take it off, huh?" Scott questioned. I nodded my head. He anxiously wet his lips. "Nev, it's going to hurt. Like a lot."

"Yeah...I figured." I mumbled out. Kira looked up at me.

"But water can heal you right?" She said full of hope. I smiled and nodded. "Great. Yay."

"Please Scott? I trust you with this. I'm not going to the hospital to get these freaking things off." I tried to reason.

"Stiles is going to freak, you know that?" Scott grumbled out, making his way to me. I grinned.

"Yeah, that's a given." I laughed out. The girls backed away, standing next to the other boys. Scott gently grabbed my forearm and looked at me nervously.

"Maybe someone should get like a bucket of water or something." Scott asked the pack. "Nevah is still kind of weak from using that hurricane on the Beast."

"Which was freaking awesome! How in the hell did you do that!?" Liam asked, looking at me with wide eyes. He turned to face the pack. "You guys should have seen it. She was freaking owning the Beast."

"I'll go get some water." Parrish nodded.

"And how are you going to do that?" Lydia inquired, crossing her arms.

"I don't know." Parrish awkwardly shrugged.

"Maybe we should set her near some water. Maybe that would be better." Kira added. I looked up at Scott, raising an eyebrow.

"Up to you Mr. Alpha." I said. Scott smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, that sounds better." We walked towards the massive amount of water collected from the small hurricane and I sat down in it. Scott kneeled in front of me and took a deep breath in. "Okay, here we go."

Scott gripped the side of one of the cuffs, pulling them away from each other. I winced and bit my lip to keep myself from crying out in pain. He accidently made some of the cuts a bit wider. Scott mumbled out a sorry. Once he bent the metal into a straight line, he gently took it away from my wrist.

I sighed in relief, immediately putting my wrist into the puddle. The water traveled up my arm. I heard some of the pack let out gasps as they saw my wounds heal up. Once the wrist and puntures that Theo's claws had made fully healed, the water flowed down back into the puddle. I held the other wrist out towards Scott. We repeated the process and I now have two cut free wrists.

"Awesome blossom." I grinned, examining my wrists. I looked up at Scott and nodded my head. "Thanks Scottie."

"No problem." Scott said, standing up. He held out a hand for me, which I firmly grasped. Pulling me up onto my feet, phones sounded off. Scott furrowed his eyebrows and read the text aloud. "Malia did it. The three of them are at my house."