➵ Bonus Chapter: Happy Halloween

Come Little Children - Hocus Pocus

**Please note that in this story, Percy and Jason were switched around Novemberish - early December okay? I don't quite remember the exact month from the book series. I'm too lazy to to check haha. Hope you enjoy this! This happened last year**

Last Year

This year, Halloween fell on a Sunday. Currently, Percy, Annabeth, and I were on our way to Camp to take the younger kids out to trick or treat since it was our turn to take them. Percy was stuck driving since I didn't have my license yet and Annabeth didn't have her license on her at the moment. We were already in our costumes. Percy was dressed up as Aquaman, Annabeth painted her face to resemble an owl, and I painted my face to look like a comic book character.

"You guys ready to take on kids who are hyped up on sugar?" I snickered out.

"The kids? Yes. You and Percy? No." Annabeth playfully said. Percy looked at his girlfriend with a frown.

"We don't get hyped up on sugar." He defended. Annabeth snorted.

"Last year, you two managed to eat two baskets full of candy....each. Both of you went around making the fire hydrants on the street suddenly explode and, not to mention, the water fountain in front of that one apartment complex. Nevah started the water show while, you Percy, used the water from the fire hydrant down the street to form into a clown fish. This caused Nevah to make a stingray. You two made the water animals fight in front of a crowd. Grover had to tell them that it was all a part of the water show. I don't know how Sally managed to put up with the two of you after we dropped you off, but Grover and I didn't have fun."

"So? That doesn't sound too bad." I winced out, leaning forward and placing my elbows on their seats.

"So, you two were acting like four year olds. Tyson behaved better than the two of you!" I sheepishly chuckled at Annabeth's statement. Percy licked his lips and looked at the both of us for a second before focusing his gaze back to the road.

"Okay...we're older now. And, we're taking the younger kids this year. We will behave like adults! Promise."

"Wonder where I heard that one before?" Annabeth hummed as she drifted her gaze to me.

"Who? Me?" I asked, pointing to myself.

"Yes you."

"What did I do?"

"What haven't you done?" Percy chuckled out as he drove next to Camp, parking near the van we used to drive to the Second Titan War. I glared at him before existing the car.

"I don't know why you are talking Percy, you're worse than me." I pointed out. The couple closed their doors and stood next to me. We started to walk towards the Big House.

"Not by that much." Percy nudged my shoulder before grabbing a hold of Annabeth's hand. I saw a familiar centaur and Greek god walking out of the Big House. At the sound of the two of us bickering, Chiron and Mr. D looked up at us.

"Ah, hello young ones. The children are waiting for you with Argus near the archery range." Chiron informed with a smile.

"Is any of the older campers joining us?" Annabeth asked.

"Or Grover?" Percy hopefully inputted. Our satyr friend was still going around spreading the word of Pan.

"None that I know of child." Chiron replied.

"Just make sure to have the brats back before curfew. I'm not holding the harpies back this time." Mr. D grumbled, taking a sip of his Diet Coke.

"Why not? The good candy comes out around that time." I crossed my arms. Annabeth jabbed her elbow into my side. "Ow!"