➵ That Is Not My Name

That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings

"They called him Der Soldat. That's German for 'The Soldier'." Theo looked at up the familiar looking cylinder that Liam was hooked up to when we were captured.

"I know that. I've watched The Winter Solider and I am waiting for Civil War to come out." I crossed my arms.

"You watch Marvel?" Theo perked an eyebrow

"I love Marvel. And it's a bonus that my cousin is in it." Liam and Scott looked at me in shock.

"Who?" Liam asked.

"Chris Evans. He's Apollo's son. Chris is a pretty cool guy." I shrugged.

"Anyways." Theo walked up towards Scott. "I'm pretty sure he fought in World War II."

"And he was a Nazi." Scott added.

"And an Alpha werewolf. The Dread Doctors were using him to prolong their loves. They've been doing it for decades. Actually, longer." Theo informed us. That's just gross.

"How old are these guys?" Liam scrunched up his nose in disgust.

"Who knows? But where ever they go, he goes, too." Theo told Liam.

"So how do we find him?" Liam questioned.

"Keeping him alive requires a pretty unique set of conditions." Theo shrugged. "There's got to be a power source. It has to be underground...."

"And on a telluric current." Scott finished. He took out the folded map and handed it out to Theo. Theo grabbed it and unfolded the paper. He examined it before looking up at us.

"Looks like we're going for a hike."

"Where is he?" Scott asked Theo as the four of us walked in the woods in the middle of the night.

"I thought we were looking for him." Theo replied. I rolled my eyes.

"You know who I'm talking about." Scott told him.

"Deucalion?" Theo questioned.

"You shouldn't trust him." Scott informed Theo. I was very tempted to ditch and go with Lydia and Stiles or Malia and Braeden. Being with them was much better than being with Theo.

"And you're the one who let him live." Theo said back.

"I'm not a murder." Scott defended himself.

"Nevah has killed." Theo looked at Scott with a raised eyebrow.

"Monsters that turn into dust and come back alive weeks later." I glared at him. Why does he keep bringinh that up?

"You still think you're gonna get through all of this without killing anyone?" Theo ignored me. I scoffed and stuck out my tongue at him. Liam sent me a smile.

"I didn't say that." Scott said. Liam started to slow down up until he stopped. I stood next to him, waiting to see what he would say. Scott and Theo stopped and turned to face us.

"We're close." Liam nodded, looking at the ground.

"You got his scent?" Scott asked Liam. Liam nodded and looked up at Scott.

"Which way?" Theo spoke. Liam and I looked at Scott who turned to face Theo. Theo looked between the three of us. "You think you're going to leave me behind?"

"Uh, yes. Yeah that's the idea." I nodded.

"Liam..." Scott started.

"Look, he wants to kill him." Liam inputted.