➵ Wolf Boy And Puppy

Star Wars Theme Song

It was the next day and Sally and Paul had left earlier today. I walked behind Scott as we went down the flight of stairs in his house. Scott and Stiles were going to go get Kira. I wanted to go along, but with me still being in my cast, it was an immediate no from the both of them. Of course, I put up a fight, but the two ganged up against me with Melissa's medical talk. Apparently, I can't take off the cast by myself. Pssh, I have someone else to do that for me. That is, if the battle has begun or not back at Camp Half Blood.

"They're alive." Liam's voice sounded from the living room. Furrowing my eyebrows, I stood on my tip toes to peer over Scott's shoulder. He stood in front of Scott, who was holding a duffel bag. "I mean the Chimeras. Some of them, not all of them."

"I know." Scott nodded.

"Oh, you do?" Liam shuffled slightly, glancing at the duffel bag before looking back up at Scott.

"Yeah." Scott replied.

"I was kinda there when they were raised from the dead, so..." I nervously itched at my cast. Ugh, why was this thing so itchy?

"I-I'm sorry, I can't talk right now, Liam." Scott adjusted the duffel bag in his hands.

"It was Theo. He's the one who brought them back, and now they're with him. Like they're his pack." Liam stammered out.

"I know."

"I didn't! You guys didn't tell me that?" I protested, looking at Scott bewildered. Scott started to head towards the front door. "I didn't know they all agreed. You know that my memory from when that happened is still fuzzy."

"Hayden's one of them." Liam said. Scott stopped in his tracks and turned to face Liam.

"She's okay?"

"Scott, I told you that already. Remember? I vividly explained how Theo kicked me in the face?" I interjected.

"She's alive. I'm not sure she's totally okay, but she's definitely alive." Liam spoke. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked over at me. "Wait, Theo kicked you in the face? Why wasn't I informed this? Hayden never mentioned that you were there."

"Yeah, she was kind of a zombie at that time...from what I can remember at least." I shot Liam a nervous smile.

"That's good." Scott told Liam.

"Where are you guys going?" Liam swallowed.

"More like where Scott and Stiles are going." I muttered, crossing my arms.

"To get Kira. Her dad told us that her mom took her out to New Mexico, to this place called Shiprock. They're trying to figure out a way to help her, but it's dangerous. So we're gonna go find her and bring her back." Scott explained.

"I'll come with you." Liam nervously clamped his hands together and took a step forward.

"Nah, you can't." Scott stopped Liam. Liam sadly stared up at him with his mouth open. Scott turned around and headed for the door once again.

"Liam, if they won't let me go, then they won't let you go." I grumbled, crossing my arms.

"Let me help." Liam pleaded. Scott stopped a few feet away from the door. "Let me do something. Just tell me what I can do."

"Don't do anything." Scott said over his shoulder. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Dude. You can't say that to the puppy! He just wants to help!" I called out to Scott as he walked out the door. I huffed. "Well then..."